pointing to the left after injection

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
morse73

Re: pointing to the left after injection

Postby morse73 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:21 pm

Being the worrying type that I am I got a second opinion this week from a different Uro. He did a physical exam and an Ultrasound and confirmed the plaque at the base of my shaft on the left side. He said it has not yet calcified and given how slight my bend is he recommends not treating it medically but that COQ10 is worth trying. The cause is unknown but 25% of men who have RP get scarring, even outside the surgical field. He didn't think it would progress and his recommendation is to stay the course of trimix and challenges with Sildenafil.

The good news is I tried 100mg of Sildenafil this week and after 9 months almost to the day post RP I had success with pills! A 6 out of 10 erection and successful intercourse. It didn't last long but was awesome. The bending was much less than the trimix erection which makes sense because it wasn't the 10/10 that I get with trimix. My plan is to start alternating between trimix and the pills for a while.
Age 54
RP Jul 2016, nerves spared 100% left, 50% right
Trimix started Dec 2016, 0.15 ml once weekly
First success with 100 mg Sildenafil Apr 2017
First success with no meds Jun 2017

Cigar56

Re: pointing to the left after injection

Postby Cigar56 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:23 pm

That's good news, Morse! Congratulations. I would suggest not giving up on the Trimix. Injections offer vastly superior erections to any of the pills by far. Maybe you'll settle into a routine of 75 percent of the time pills, 25 percent of the time Trimix for really special occasions.

Please keep us updated on how things are going. Good luck!
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Return to “Injections”