Bi-Mix help New Script

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Eaweld

Bi-Mix help New Script

Postby Eaweld » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:06 am

Okay so getting kinda frustrated, with the new script of bimix .. tried 20 units as the trial in the office... get about 80% firm doctor said I can go up to 30 units have tried this a few tries and am about 95% firm no pain but I'll de damned I cannot reach organism it's like I am hard but not enough blood flow..

This is after a year fighting with alprostadil Edex and the alwful pain involved... I could at least reach organism maybe 60% of the time

Ahappigui

Re: Bi-Mix help New Script

Postby Ahappigui » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:22 am

Frankly, I find injecting larger quantities does not lengthen the time of firmness/hardness. :o

Eaweld

Postby Eaweld » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:56 am

Yeah the extra units only seemed to affect firmess not sensitivity... any thoughts on a cock ring prior to and during a injection I think I have read some guys call it pump and prick? Kinda makes sense to a extent get blood flow and during injection and then remove once the medicine starts working

Reggieman

Postby Reggieman » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:22 pm

The best erection I have ever gotten with Bimix is about 90%. Without an engorged glans its difficult to get an orgasm. I never cared for pumping so I use electro-stim to get off. That method is getting less and less satisfying each time I use it. I ordered the Nobra Twin Charger hoping that I will get better satisfaction. I have about given up hope for ever having an orgasm with my wife's help (manual, intercourse or other). I'm still incontinent after my June 2016 R.P and that really is a mood killer for both of us during attempts at having sex together.
Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:17 am

Eaweld wrote:Yeah the extra units only seemed to affect firmess not sensitivity... any thoughts on a cock ring prior to and during a injection I think I have read some guys call it pump and prick? Kinda makes sense to a extent get blood flow and during injection and then remove once the medicine starts working

I use an adjustable band that can be removed when erect. I put it on right AFTER injecting and remove it after sex...maybe 30-60 min. Definitely firms up the head even though I'm rock hard.

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:18 am

Ahappigui wrote:Frankly, I find injecting larger quantities does not lengthen the time of firmness/hardness. :o

I think this may be true...but can't verify for BIG changes.

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:22 am

Eaweld wrote:Okay so getting kinda frustrated, with the new script of bimix .. tried 20 units as the trial in the office... get about 80% firm doctor said I can go up to 30 units have tried this a few tries and am about 95% firm no pain but I'll de damned I cannot reach organism it's like I am hard but not enough blood flow..

This is after a year fighting with alprostadil Edex and the alwful pain involved... I could at least reach organism maybe 60% of the time

Then try Trimix....minimal Alprostadil dose and more potent than bimix. I have no problem getting off with it.

Return to “Injections”