Tri mix ?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Cigar56

Re: Tri mix ?

Postby Cigar56 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:33 pm

Thanks BigEyes and NeedleD,

I think I will stay with my 40-2-30 for a while. I am still working through the initial 5ML and fairly satisfied that my optimum erection is less than 90 degrees. But my wife is amazed at the incredible girth and the erection seems to get firmer with stimulation or intercourse. So I'll see how it goes for the next few months.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Klimas

Postby Klimas » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:16 am

This is a great topic. I tried to post a similar question but I think this is helping answer my question. Been using Trimix for two weeks now - I do not know ratios as Dr sends right to pharmacy and bottle just says Praha/Trimix.

At 1.7ml, I get very rigid and maybe too rigid as long as I hit sweet spot and the erection lasts for 4 hours and have consistently needed 120mg Sudafed. I am slowly titrating down by .01 ml each shot and think I can control the duration.

My issue is what controls engorgement? My result are two cavernosa pistols but no engirgement of head or around shaft. Couple of guys said don't worry about it but there is NO WAY to penetrate or even masturbate because the ends of the cavernous have no buffer. So I have not been able to do anything yet with my erections.

Does anyone have any insight or experience on which chemical induces the engorgement process? I did see some older posts on injecting closer to circumcism line but that did not help.

Hope something has some ideas for me?
44 Years Old
Diagnosed Hypogonadic age 36
Self-Testosterone Cypionate Injections Weekly
ED Diagnosed - Delayed Orgasm / Anorgasmia
Trimix Injections (started Oct 2016)[/size]

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:42 am

I really think you have to get the formula they are using.
I'd ask the pharmacy first. If they won't tell you, I'd ask the doctor.
If he (or she) won't give you the answer, I'd change doctors, and pharmacies.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:57 pm

Klimas....

Here is a "show and tell" post I made after years of using trimix.

I hope this will help.

Bill

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1434&p=9557&hilit=ohohia+s+replacement+post#p9557
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

Klimas

Postby Klimas » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:31 pm

I will call the pharmacy tomorrow and ask for the specific dosage so I can compare to you guys. I have noted that at the tail end of the erection process I begin to fill out but only issue is that at this point I can no longer keep it up. It's frustrating because I can use either way.

Bill - I have look at your pics previously and it gives me hope I can make Trimix work for me as well. Pics are sometimes difficult but it looks like Trimix keeps everything in good proportion with really good glans engorgement.

I took this pic this morning to show my Dr what I am trying to achieve with Trimix while it is active. This required a lot of massaging and is perfect but what you can't see is how much I am squeezing to keep myself erect and will go down within secs after I relax or try to stroke/penetrate.
Attachments
IMG_0853.JPG
4Hrs Post-Injection
IMG_0853.JPG (36.85 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
44 Years Old

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Klimas,
I really believe you will get a much better result with the right formula.
The first formula my doc gave me was totally inadequate. After stepping up to a better formula, I get results like I did years ago and they last as long as I want.
I really hope you get this straightened out and you can have the kind of sex you deserve.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Klimas

Postby Klimas » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:55 pm

Hearing other stories from guys like you give me hope. Just got back from a cruise in Spain with my wife and we could not have sex and since I could not even masturbate she didn't want to do anything either. Totally disappointing because I worked with my doc to make sure I was ready with injections for my trip.

If anything we had some good laughs like having the room attendant come in while I had this raging hard on poking through my shorts or when I was alone in the room one morning and couldn't get to the door fast enough when the housekeeping guy opened the door. I only had my boxer briefs and injected about an hour before. You get to a point in life where it really doesn't phase you anymore.

The other comic relief was trying an injection late one evening and after 4 hours we decided I needed to do the stair thing to bring it down. Worked well and we laughed wondering what other guys we would run into at 3AM doing the same thing. Figure with 3,000 people onboard and primarily an older crowd there was a good amount of injecting going on!

For any guy just getting started you can really bond with your partner as you go through the injection learning process. I injected one time by myself in the bathroom because I felt ackward but after that my wife sees it all and it has in a way renewed our relationship a bit. You have to laugh at it all else it can definitely be a stressful time.

John
44 Years Old

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:00 am

Klimas wrote:I took this pic this morning to show my Dr what I am trying to achieve with Trimix while it is active. This required a lot of massaging and is perfect but that
    you can't see is how much I am squeezing to keep myself erect and will go down within secs
after I relax or try to stroke/penetrate.

Sounds like a cock ring might work for you (after injecting). I use one for enhancement.

Klimas

Postby Klimas » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:49 pm

tomas1 wrote:I really think you have to get the formula they are using.
I'd ask the pharmacy first. If they won't tell you, I'd ask the doctor.
If he (or she) won't give you the answer, I'd change doctors, and pharmacies.

Tomas1- I was able to get the formula from the pharmacist today:

My Trimix prescription is for 75mg/2.5mg/50mcg mixed in a 4.25ml solution.

For group comparison I assume this is 18/.59/12 In a 1:1:1 ratio of Papaverine/Phentolamine/Alprostadil (if I did this wrong I am open for correction)

Any suggestions/comparisons from anyone? The current formula gives me 4+ hour pencil thin erections with no head or girth engorgement. My current dosage that keeps me away from an erection more than 4+ hours is 2.5 units and anything lower does not give me an erection.

The pharmacist had no suggestion on adjusting the ratio to help with total engorgement like a normal (my normal) erection. So I will meet my my uro on Friday. Hoping someone on this forum might have some ideas that I can run by the Uro.

John

John
44 Years Old

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:31 pm

Klimas,

Although it is not a very strong formula you have there, one thing you could try is to reduce the Papaverine down to almost nothing. Pap is what gives longevity to the erection ... and PGE-1 gives it most of the hardness -- so they say.
Since you are using such a tiny amount I guess achiness from PGE-1 is not being an issue?

One thing I use to really boost glans is a simple velcro strap around cock and all around behin balls. It will do what your squeezing does in that picture and the strap is very adjustable. It will restrict the flow OUT so you get girth and hardness boost in everything -- especially the glans .. sometimes almost TOO girthy for the missus...

So give that a try -- you can buy them at home depot and lowes or amazon.. see them on the Fun With Velcro thread...

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Return to “Injections”