Trimix gel

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
alibaba

Trimix gel

Postby alibaba » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:04 am

I've brought this up on some of the more popular forums ( by post count daily) but received no replies.
Does anyone know of a source that compounds trimix (triplemix) gel at a reasonable cost?
Given that hormones for the most part are very cheap per vial alone and trimix injectable can be bought for $70 for 10 doses on the low dose end and a stronger mix would bring that cost down to $3, it seems nuts to pay $15 a dose for a gel for daily use. That is $450 a month and insurance pays nothing. I have an implant. Doctors insist no needles though I could easily inject the glans and avoid the tips of the implant, though if it takes as much as 1cc like it did in the dick that would be a huge amount to put in a little area. Trimix gel compounder information please. Thanks.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

williamb

Re: Trimix gel

Postby williamb » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:12 pm

Have you checked with Empower in Houston or Talon Pharmacy in San Antonio
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:38 am

I checked Empower. I forget the issue but no go there.
Called Talon and had to leave a message on a recorder for a return call. No call.
Called up a couple others and they said injectable only.
Called American Pharmacy Solutions where I used to buy trimix and the guy told me they've closed the compounding business.
Called Avella in St. Louis MO, they said they do not compound, sent me to Avella in Phoenix AZ who told me I had to call the doctor, have him call them, then they could make it , ship it to the doctor and I could pick it up from the doctor. I'm not driving 8 hours each way to pick up meds and a trial run with the prescribing doctor.
Called one other that one of you guys gave me the number of in New York. Had me fax them the prescription. Waiting on a return call. Name escapes me right now.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:27 pm

Alib,

So what, exactly are you trying to do with Trimix Gel (urethrally) with an Implant? Fluff it up or something daily? You got no corpus cavernosum anymore so I dunno how it can work.

If your doc was making money off this I could see why he might recommend it .. but I would think just using a VED pump would be a better way to stretch your privvy parts. I am sure I read somewhere on the implant forum side that guys regularly use a pump to help get the max length/stretch out of an implant over time.

And once you got the pump each session is free free free...

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:10 am

I do not see how you could use a vacuum pump with an implant. I just tried slipping my cylinder over upon your suggestion to see and there is no way I could take that cylinder sucking itself down against the wad of tubing plus after about three pumps it tried to suck the damned pump valve up against my dick and the bottom of the cylinder. If you or other guys do it, you must not have an implant like mine. I thought the whole idea of an implant was so I did not need the vacuum pump I've used for 16 years.
Glans does not give any sign of engorgement. Doc said to try MUSE but it only works 5% of the time he said. Trimix gel works 40% of the time on Muse failure patients according to a Urology Journal report on a study I read last night. On other forums they say it is a topical gel rubbed on glans but others say it is trans urethral. Whatever method I am hoping to get something more than a wrinkled soft glans.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:10 pm

Ali,

I don't know how it is done either (the pump. Yeah all that equipment/plumbing is right there in the sac.
Well, on any pumpingt on a natural penis you do have to HOLD all your sack and balls all the time while pumping with one free hand.

Also I see you mentioned you are just trying (mostly) to get the glans to firm up. OK that I could see might be done since you DO have the corpus urethra still left and in fact the glans is the last extension of that whole corposum E. If you look at an anatomy drawing you will see that the glans is just a final ending mushrooom directly attached to the corpus urethra. So yes maybe your trimix gel or muse will work to fluff that up.

Also as an added idea, you can also dissolve your MUSE pellet in a half ml of water and sploosh all or half of THAT into your urethra (and squeeze glans shut to hold it in). MUSE watered down does not sting like that damn little pellet does -- because the PGE-1 is not radiating from one tiny area -- it is spread out thru the whole urethra. Also there is no reason why MUSE (maybe dissolved better ?) should not work any less that Trimix Gel -- the PGE-1 is the most active ingredient in both.

Hope you get some luck.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:00 pm

I had a Muse prescription when it first came on the market. 1 pellet gave me a 2 minute erection, then went limp, 2 pellets maybe 3 minutes. Pharmacy priced me Muse Wednesday. 5 pellets were $330.00 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
5 doses of Trimix gel were $75. Will see what happens on the phone tomorrow.
This morning tried the vacuum pump again just to make sure. I have a flared pump so that is a plus but as soon as it sucked up against the tubes coming out of the top of the cavernosa the pain was like being hit with a spear. Also the bend in the penis made getting in the tube hard and it is a LARGE tube. The glans would hit the side and just fold over itself.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:43 pm

Ali,

Yeah MUSE has gone from around $200 per 6 to 300+ per six. The Pharmas have no shame when it comes to raising the prices. Lucky for me one six-pack of MUSE is enough for a years supply of injections. (plus I add bi-mix to it to make trimix).

OK on the pump thing .. fuggetaboutit ... I reviewed a lot of VED forum messages and I think only one had success with VED and implant. And they said it had to be a LGX to work.

J

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:52 pm

I have an LGX but cannot use the pump due to it causing pain where the tubing is. Maybe it would work with a scrotal installation. I could see that possibility.
I called MasterPharmacy about the gel again. They said they are still waiting on a return call from the doctor to correct the prescription so they can quote a price. I emailed the doctor. No response to me either. If no answer soon I will ask another doctor to rewrite the prescription Monday when we meet.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:54 pm

I called MasterPharm again. They said they have called Levine's office twice for a correction on the prescription and still not received a return call.

Return to “Injections”