1st Injection of Trimx Success

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
rick peters

1st Injection of Trimx Success

Postby rick peters » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Hi guys,

I did my first injection of TriMix on Saturday and it was great. Screwed for 2 hours, able to ejaculate and it went down in about 3 hours. I wasn't sure how long it would last and I didn't want to take a chance on missing the moment. My doc was not familiar with it, so I learned how to inject it from videos on youtube and the discussions here. I am 57 and hadn't had a good erection for 3 years, This forum helped a lot with real world experience and opinions. Grateful to all of you. Rick

stanri1

Re: 1st Injection of Trimx Success

Postby stanri1 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Good for you. Now go to "work" and make up for lost time.

rick peters wrote:Hi guys,

I did my first injection of TriMix on Saturday and it was great. Screwed for 2 hours, able to ejaculate and it went down in about 3 hours. I wasn't sure how long it would last and I didn't want to take a chance on missing the moment. My doc was not familiar with it, so I learned how to inject it from videos on youtube and the discussions here. I am 57 and hadn't had a good erection for 3 years, This forum helped a lot with real world experience and opinions. Grateful to all of you. Rick
79 years old. East Providence Rhode Island. Prostate cancer 20 years ago. ED for the next 19 years. Presently using injections with 90-95% success. Mostly straight, but not always. SKYPE: stanri1 Best time after 8pm Eastern

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:54 pm

rp,

Way to go with the 2-3hrs first shot.

Pretty exciting when it all works well the very first shot.

I remember it well .. 3 years ago for me... 500 shots later it is still a lot of fun.

Jim
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

April 8-13

Postby April 8-13 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:00 pm

Hello,

Did my first injection last night. I was prescribed Trimix in May 2013. I was hesitant to try, very uncomfortable. A relationship ended in June 2013 and I figured I would not want medicine sitting in fridge wasting. A good friend, suggested indirectly from talking about his own challenges to do it to become comfortable with my own body changes and needs. No point in waiting for the right partner to come thru door and then see if it works. It helped build some comfort and confidence. Hope all have a great day.

Return to “Injections”