3rd injection, thoughts?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
PrimeTime21

3rd injection, thoughts?

Postby PrimeTime21 » Thu May 09, 2024 8:49 pm

Hi guys just did my 3rd injection and wanted to get your thoughts.

Quick summary,
1st injection at Dr's office he watched as I did 0.05 ml (5 units) on the left side. He came back in 15 mins and definitely had a chubby but not erect. He said everything looked good and I was good to go. He said I'm cleared to try 10 units. However my erection increased to about 50 or 60% and lasted almost exactly 4 hours. I was feeling good and excited to do the next one.

2nd injection from home I tried 0.06 ml (6 units) as I figured I may be sensitive to the medication and just want to build up slowly. I alternated to the right side and everything appeared to go as planned however I basically felt nothing. My partner gave me some great oral so I was hard but as soon as I went for sex it slowly softened up. I figured it might have been a misfire and will just practice again. The erection softened up after ejaculated.

Today about a half hour ago I did my 3rd injection. Again I did 0.06 ml referencing back to my initial shot. I went back to the left side about 2 or 3 o'clock. The injection itself went smoothly and I did everything properly. Felt the puncture of the skin and CC. I sat for a while with light stimulation and got a big chubby but no erection.

My questions are I'm a bit perplexed. How come on my first injection I was 60% hard for nearly 4 hours but with subsequent injections its been little to nothing? I'm definitely planning to try 10 units next time but I'm just confused. What are your thoughts? At this point I'm pretty sure it's not misfires and if it's too little of dosage how can we explain the results of the first injection? I appreciate your input. Thank you!

Lawnman

Re: 3rd injection, thoughts?

Postby Lawnman » Fri May 10, 2024 6:48 am

I can’t explain it . I can only tell you what happened with me.
I was eventually successful with bimix. But it took a few months. I started with ten units, and only went up by one unit at a time. When I reached 20 units and still without success, I consulted with another physician, who suggested I increase by 5 units each time. When I got to 50 units, I had success.! Funny thing is I now use 28 units and it is enough. In fact, 28 units was a success yesterday!
So, it’s just going to take time and patience. I would suggest that you be patient, as well as persistent, and cautious. I think you will get there eventually.
Let us know how it goes.

RJ_in_Pa

Postby RJ_in_Pa » Fri May 10, 2024 9:37 am

Prime,

I had the same first time experience. Dr recommend for me to start at 5 units. I did it at home and it was enough to jump in bed and have sex with the wife. Since then, it’s been a long, slow journey building up to my current level of 17 units, which included quite a few misses and disappointing attempts.

Check out my post in the newcomer welcome where I went into some detail of what I found works best for me.

Don’t give up. This is a marathon, not a sprint. You will get there.

RJ
63 Radical Prostatectomy 2023

1760 yards

Postby 1760 yards » Fri May 10, 2024 4:05 pm

I'm fairly new to injections myself so take this for what it's worth.

And I switched from trimix to bimix.

I have found this works for me:

Make sure to shake the vial up well before drawings up your dose.

I was told to inject about 1-2 finger widths from the base.
I had many fails doing that.

I now inject 2-3 inches from the base. This has worked very well for me.

I also have found that my right side is more responsive than the left side.
I get the rotate inject site philosophy. But if I know I really want to make sure it's gonna work, I use the right side.

I would bump up to 8-10 units. I know it's scary, but just make sure you are prepared to deal with a long lasting erection.

Have behind the counter fast acting Sudafed, not the time release ones.

Ice, dead lifts, lower body exercise will help kill your hardon.

And lastly have some Phenylephrine on hand.

You can use over the counter Phenylephrine nasal spray. No need to get it from your pharmacy. At least that is what I have found on other forums.

Keep at it.

Return to “Injections”