no scar tissue can be felt.

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
terryfuqua

no scar tissue can be felt.

Postby terryfuqua » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:22 pm

hi all, i have been taking trimix about a year and on my 4th shot i noticed a curve to the left, i can feel no scar tissue so was wondering what it can be, my dr. could not feel scar tissue either, i did have a penile injury about 10 years ago from getting kicked but never felt any scar tissue, any ideas? the curve seems to have stopped worsening.

Sean762

Re: no scar tissue can be felt.

Postby Sean762 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:54 pm

I'm not convinced scar tissue from needle punctures can be felt...especially at the gauge size (30/31) most people are using for penile injections.

Bambino09

Postby Bambino09 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:38 am

Hola a mi también me dieron una patada eso te causó ED?

ScrewedbyDoctors

Postby ScrewedbyDoctors » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:15 pm

I developed a curve to the left two days after my first Trimix injection and nobody feel any scar tissue. Trimix cause deformity in some men and no one has the answer, Trimix is not SAFE
I had a trauma 2 years ago, caused me narrowing, dent and shortening. PRP injections three months ago=worse narrowing, and worse ED. Now I only have two choices: impotent or implant. Born in 1975, in a relationship with girlfriend fir 4 years

Sean762

Postby Sean762 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:04 pm

ScrewedbyDoctors wrote:I developed a curve to the left two days after my first Trimix injection and nobody feel any scar tissue. Trimix cause deformity in some men and no one has the answer, Trimix is not SAFE

From the research I've done, about 20% of men will develop Peyronie's from injections. Urologists don't seem very forthcoming with that info.

From a cursory Google search: "15 to 20% of men develop signs of Peyronie's disease after prolonged use of penile injections for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Common signs of Peyronie's disease include the curved penis, Peyronie's plaque, hourglass appearance, and penile shortening."

IMO, that's pretty fucking high....1 in 5. Inject at your own risk, but (also IMO)....it's not like if you have severe ED you have a lot of other choices.

Oh, and there's been a fair amount of anecdotal success using traction devices and even VEDs to straighten curves caused by Peyronie's. If you haven't looked at that option (as well as its ability to lengthen one's member)....might do a little searching. The devices can be expensive but don't have to be. There are even kits for larger diameter folks (though there is a limit...my erect girth at the base is 6.75" which is too large for this device so I've been making my own out of cheap HDPE plastic from McMaster Carr): https://www.kodidistributing.com/produc ... 8096868433 I highly recommend getting the 'deluxe" kit if you go this route as the straps are far more comfortable (you'll also need to buy a good quality silicone sleeve to put over your penis to avoid pinching and chaffing while wearing the device 15-30 minutes twice per day....studies are now showing 4-8 hours is NOT optimal for growth....not sure about straightening). I prefer this brand of sleeve as it's inexpensive (especially if you buy 10 at a time) and far more durable than what you'd find on Amazon: https://totalmanshop.com/products/silic ... eves-150mm

Return to “Injections”