Anyone ever have trouble having an Orgasm?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
paperboy48

Anyone ever have trouble having an Orgasm?

Postby paperboy48 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:20 pm

I just entered a new sexual relationship for the first time since having been prescribed Trimix. She is a really nice woman and so supportive. It takes me a good 40-45 minutes to have an orgasm while having intercourse and last night after a while I just stopped, never completed the deal. Is this an effect of Trimix?

dtwarren1942

Re: Anyone ever have trouble having an Orgasm?

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:32 pm

I have had trouble since starting on Trimix. However, I am getting up there in years so it is difficult to lay all the blame on Trimix. I now need to wait about five days between orgasmic sex experiences. However, we enjoy several penetrative non orgasmic sex experiences which helps "prime the pump" for the "big" one. I usually use my pump and Osbon tension band on non orgasmic sex days though I may use an injection in between to make sure everything keeps circulating properly.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:27 pm

I have also had problems with getting an Orgasm while using trimix.....but, the more you use it, the better chance the big one will happen.....and does it ever feel good !!!!! :o

Keep on trying and you will end up in your happy place.....

Cheers,

Curt

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:09 pm

IT could be your age or you nervous. Try to have your GF give you more stimulation before you have intercourse. Have her do you orally and to massage your male G spot (the back of the penis where the glans is attached to the staff0 before you enter here. ITry new sex postions. I find I have an orgasm faster is I'm on top. Have here massage you sctrom while you doing her. Most men would LOVE to have your problem. I bet she doesn't complain. Shipper

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:05 pm

It is almost certainly an arousal issue. You have an erection...but are not aroused. You keep monitoring yourself...which lowers arousal...which makes it harder to climax. You need to increase arousal, and stimulation. This is VERY common with meds and especially injections.

And also...make it about the journey...not the destination. Take the pressure off yourself. You are loaded with anxiety with a new partner. Try a night of NO intercourse...just erotic massage on her. candles. oils. feathers. ice cubes. She will think you are the most amazing lover in the world. OH, get a GOOD quality vibrator. You will have a blast and next time, far less pressure.
Paul

younggc

Postby younggc » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:53 pm

I find that while on trimix I can have at least a couple orgasms in one session. Guess maybe Im just lucky 8-)

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:37 pm

younggc wrote:I find that while on trimix I can have at least a couple orgasms in one session. Guess maybe Im just lucky 8-)

You are very lucky :o

Glad it is working for you :D

Cheers,

Curt

paperboy48

Postby paperboy48 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:24 am

Thank you all for the words of advice.

paperboy48

Postby paperboy48 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:26 am

I reduced from 10 to 8 units yesterday. Much better dosage for me. With 10 units, I thought my pecker was going to take off like a rocket, it was so hard. Sensation was much better and I was able to complete the deal. :D

Eugene

Postby Eugene » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:34 pm

I had a prostecomy and ever since I have not had the ability to obtain an erection without using Edex or a VED. In addition I find that without a prostate I have much less sensitivity and have had difficulty having an orgasim. Before cancer treatment I could have an orgasim with normal sexual activity within a 10 minutes if I wanted a quicky. Now I have to really work at it to try to get an orgasim. Sometime I just cannot achieve that result even with enjoyable sex after over an hour. As mentioend in a post about waiting several days between sex improves my odds of achieving and orgasim. During my last visit with my uro I mentioned this an he said that without a prostate I can expect to have more difficulty achieving an orgasim and that there isn't much I can do to improve my odds. That was disappointing to hear but I assume as much before my visit.
Prostatectomy and radiation therapy 2/05. AMS 700 implanted 9/17.

Return to “Injections”