Will xanax dimish Caverject restults ?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
s7utty

Will xanax dimish Caverject restults ?

Postby s7utty » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:47 pm

Hello ED Brothers, Can Xanax (alprazolam) make the injections work harder?
I will have a cavernosography test tomorrow, but I cannot contact the doctor because it is Sunday and he has to confirm whether there is a venous leak or not, because it was detected a year and a half ago(10mcg injection made me 75-80% hard for 20 minutes or so - no pills prior injection were involved). This time I will ask for 20mcg as 10 were clearly not enough.

I wanted to take 0.25-0.5 mg to avoid stress.

I am diagnosed with very narrow cavernous arteries(CT angiography) and I wonder if Xanax will affect the examination.
Xanax is known to increase prolactin, which I already have high, but as far as I know, it does not cause vasoconstriction.

The question is more for forum members who use injections + Xanax, preferably more often than ad hoc.

Thank you kindly for reading the message.
Regards
28 years old. some form of ED always with me entire life.
///
19th May 22' - doppler, 10mcg PGE1, good inflow, terrible outflow (EDV) of 15cm/s.
Currently about to visit Paris to dr Allaire seeking for further help.

Musson

Re: Will xanax dimish Caverject restults ?

Postby Musson » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:32 pm

I’m not qualified to answer but I used to take X occasionally before public speaking events and at that level it never interfered with boinking some friendly ladies afterwards. As you probably know be very careful with it. It’s addictive and dangerous to consume with even a small amount of alcohol.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

Mazzio

Re: Will xanax dimish Caverject restults ?

Postby Mazzio » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:13 am

The question is not relevat as Caverject is currently out of stock globally. Pfizer says that it might be available January 2025.
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

Return to “Injections”