Is Injecting into Urethra Dangerous?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Kiawahgolf

Is Injecting into Urethra Dangerous?

Postby Kiawahgolf » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:21 pm

I had to purchase longer needles and just wanted to make sure if I were to inject too deep, other than the medication not working and pissing it out, is it dangerous?

Martin6469

Re: Is Injecting into Urethra Dangerous?

Postby Martin6469 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:11 pm

When I was learning, I had blood coming out the meatus once or twice, from hitting the urethra, when I used the 1/2 in. (13mm) needles, but that caused no problem, other than no erection. It stopped in a minute or two. I think I went right through the corpus cavernosum, which I later measured at 0.2 in. (5mm). I soon switched to 5/16 in. (8mm) needles. My penis is thin; I think the 1/2 in. needles are for thick penises.

I've hit other structures in the penis and gotten hematomas, big ugly red swollen bruises which took a few days to disappear, but which were harmless.

I suppose you could do damage by hitting a big artery or vein, but I've never heard of that happening from any FT guys.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:30 pm

Kiawahgolf wrote:I had to purchase longer needles and just wanted to make sure if I were to inject too deep, other than the medication not working and pissing it out, is it dangerous?

If you inject too deep it will have way less effect. As long as you don't hit a vein all should be fine. Best would be to go see a doc to be instructed on proper method.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Jayguy

Postby Jayguy » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:49 am

On one occasion I was a little to aggressive with my injection and pierced my urethra. It felt different from the other injects, not painful, just odd. I proceeded to leak my trimix from the urethra. That was a weird sensation! No harm though.
Birth Year 1959, Happily married to wife since 1987. On TRT since age 45, started sildenafil at age 48. Had lifesaving abdominal surgery at 61 with lost erectile function following surgery. Started trimix in January 2023 at age 63.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:01 am

I did the same thing started using an auto injector made all the difference in the world ..

still_crazy

Postby still_crazy » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:55 pm

Ouch. I don't think I've hit my urethra, but I did hit a vein yesterday and it's pretty sore with a pretty decent hematoma. Just got careless. I usually take the time to pump up a bit before injecting, as it makes things much easier for me. But from time to time I go ahead and inject without pumping. I've had 2 misses this way, but no misses when I fluff up a bit in advance.
Age 66. RALP Jan-2023. Non-nerve sparing.
VED exercise most days, Trimix T-106 (30-1-25), 25 units.
Bending trauma around age 50, resulting in mild Peyronies.

Kiawahgolf

Postby Kiawahgolf » Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:07 pm

I appreciate everyone’s input. I have gained over 2” with fillers and the 1/2” won’t come close to hitting the spot. I have wasted an entire bottle of Trimix trying to make it work and it just won’t.

I did order some 30ga 1” needles which have me somewhat concerned… they are so long and thin that they seem a little flimsy and bend easily. I am nervous about it breaking off or something going wrong. Is this a valid concern??
Last edited by Kiawahgolf on Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:13 am

When trying something quite different from your prescribed treatment, i'd check with a Dr first. I don't think anyone online would be able to answer your precise question about these longer needles, it's kinda impossible to know without seeing the things in "live" - the size of the needle, the size of your dick, anatomy etc...
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:04 pm

If you’re going past 1/2” definitely discuss this with the doctor.

My pre implant girth was around 4 7/8”-5” flaccid and just over 6” erect. I used a 29 gauge 1/2” the entire time I injected. 5/16” wouldn’t get in the corpora. I wasn’t comfortable with a needle as flimsy as a 30 or 31 gauge.

Assuming you are exercising proper sanitary precautions I don’t think hitting the urethra would do much. The volume of medication is small. It might be an irritant, though.

I’m glad I’m not having to stick myself anymore, especially with a 1” 25 gauge.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Hope84

Postby Hope84 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:46 am

Jayguy wrote:On one occasion I was a little to aggressive with my injection and pierced my urethra. It felt different from the other injects, not painful, just odd. I proceeded to leak my trimix from the urethra. That was a weird sensation! No harm though.

Same happened to me last night. I am quite new to injections (this was my third) so I am still learning. I got a sharp panic attack when it happened because I knew somehow was wrong. I peed the injection solution (EDEX), which resulted in no erection at all, which was awkward to explain to the girl.
29 years old French with ED caused by priapism episodes at the age of 15. Pills have lost most of their potency. Waiting to try injections but convinced it will not constitute a long term solution. Will probably get an implant in the near future.

Return to “Injections”