My Trip to the Philippines and Trimix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Worried Guy

Re: My Trip to the Philippines and Trimix

Postby Worried Guy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:33 am

Curt,
Congratulations! It sounds like you had things under control. After your jetlag/sexlag wears off please let us know how you worked out your injection schedule. Did she know about it or were you able to do it without her seeing?
You are an inspiration!
Jeff
Age 56, Gleason 3+4, BX 7/12 up to 70%, PSA 23 at DX May '09.
RP by DaVinci on July 21, '09 Both nerves gone. Incontinent.
Sling installed 1/2011 Works great. Now to fix ED.

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:43 pm

I just wanted everyone to know that my trimix worked so well that my GF and I are now engaged !!!!

We are both so happy !!! we will put ED behind us with the help of love, open minds and trimix :-)

I am one happy fellow !!!!

Cheers,

Curt
Attachments
Curt and Dahlia at Badjao.JPG
Curt and Dahlia at Badjao.JPG (114.7 KiB) Viewed 3388 times

lexmc1945

Postby lexmc1945 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:00 pm

Curt,

That is wonderful news!! Couldn't be happier for you, she looks like a lovely lady!!
Healthy 70yo used injectibles for 20 odd years, Alprostadil, Caverject and now a variation of bimix.

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:21 pm

The dream of my life...:-)
Attachments
Dinner Curt and Dahlia.JPG
Dinner Curt and Dahlia.JPG (190.19 KiB) Viewed 3387 times

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Curt, what a great post.. Congrats!

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:12 pm

No X rated photos to show us that trimix worked!! Shame on you. Just joking. So pleased fro you

Shipper and karen

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:09 pm

I am just about back to normal now for the plus 15 hr time difference to the Philippines so I thought I would post a little more about my experience.

A couple of problems that I had to deal with on my 16 hr plane ride, keeping trimix at 45 degrees or less and dealing with TSA/security and ice for cooling.

I purchased a pouch designed for keeping drugs cool using ice paks or ice. I did some testing using a temp sensor inside the case and monitored when the temp went above 45 degress, by itself in this configuration, it only lasted about 7 hrs which is long enough for most situations, but not for mine.

I decided to then put the pouch inside another case that I lined with insulating foam and that worked great, I just refreshed the ice while on the plane just before landing in Japan.

I had no problem passing through TSA or Security with ice in this bag, I just explained what it was and no one had any problem with that.

I took enough supplies for 6 injections of .25cc which is half of my normal dose. This amount still worked but the erection would just not last quit as long. I experimented before I left to make sure this would work ok. I know that the max recommended frequency is 3 injections per week but I felt very compelled to push the boundaries because of my situation. I injected for 6 days in a row.....I did get some input from other sources that confirmed that this would probably be ok for a short period of time with a reduced amount. I do not recommend this for anyone, this was a risk that I took on myself....

I did not share the injection idea with my girl until we were ready to go for the first time. I did not want her to have any preconceived ideas before hand. I explained it, injected and we were having sex within minutes, and once she could see that it was nice and hard, normal and lasted....she was all smiles. She loved the fact that I could keep going and she was very satisfied by the time we were done. She liked it so much that she would say, hey...time for the injection....lets have some fun...:-) During one session, I was able to help her with 3 orgasms....wow !!!! What a gift from me to her....

One thing I noticed with this frequency of injections was that I was very plump all day between sessions....not sure if this is normal but that is what was happening to me.

This was a great experience for planning and dealing with a problem that most of us have on this forum. If anyone has any questions for me, let them fly....be glad to share...

Cheers,

Curt

jn1421

Postby jn1421 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:52 pm

A very good thread here Curt! All of us are very happy for you...a new life approaches. You must be excited.

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:35 pm

jn1421 wrote:A very good thread here Curt! All of us are very happy for you...a new life approaches. You must be excited.

I sure am, and so is she, the shopping for wedding rings and dresses has already started....:-)

Thanks everyone for you thoughts and support !!!!

"Smiling" Curt

antelope

Postby antelope » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:00 pm

I'm happy you're happy and I offer my sincere congratulations. And free advice: prenup, prenup, prenup.

G
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “Injections”