Invicorp

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Lonehill

Invicorp

Postby Lonehill » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:21 pm

I have a problem with venous leakage and tried trimix/quadmix without success. Pump is too uncomfortable and at 76 I don't really want to consider surgery. I've heard that Invicorp might help. I live in the US and was wondering if it's available here or if not, can i order it online from an overseas supplier.
Would appreciate any information from those with a similar problem.
74 yr old, married 9 yrs. On sildenafil for four years until stopped working then switched to injections 2 yrs ago but not found right solution yet.

Benjohn

Re: Invicorp

Postby Benjohn » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:38 pm

Hey there.
Invicorp should work well for venous leak as it helps to constrict the veins and stop blood from leaving the penis. I have no clue why Invicorp isn't more widely available, it baffles me.
I get my Invicorp on the NHS in the UK. I asked them where they order it from and they get it from a drug wholesaler called Alliance Healthcare.
Maybe your local pharmacy can contact them?
Ben
British, 32 yrs old. ED caused by Paraphimosis in 2019. 100mg Sildenafil for sex. Trialled Invicorp as advised by doctor in 2021 but it was too strong. Taking 50mg-75mg of Sildenafil every night at 3am to stimulate morning erections, good response so far.

Mazzio

Postby Mazzio » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:26 pm

Invicorp must be stored in fridge. That is no-go for many men. Including me.
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

Lonehill

Postby Lonehill » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:15 pm

Keeping it in the fridge is no problem for me since I've been doing that with my tri/quadmix. Biggest problem now is finding a source for it. I don't suppose pharmacies in UK would ship directly to me.
74 yr old, married 9 yrs. On sildenafil for four years until stopped working then switched to injections 2 yrs ago but not found right solution yet.

Benjohn

Postby Benjohn » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:01 pm

Like most of the injections, leaving it out of the fridge weakens it but not by much. I can vouch for it being left out of the fridge for 5 days and still giving me a 3 hour erection. I personally think Invicorp would travel fine if sent in the post from the UK.

Pharmacy 2U is a big website here in the UK that seem to sell it. You could try: https://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk/onlinedoct ... /invicorp/

I really hope it becomes available more widely, it has greatly helped me.
British, 32 yrs old. ED caused by Paraphimosis in 2019. 100mg Sildenafil for sex. Trialled Invicorp as advised by doctor in 2021 but it was too strong. Taking 50mg-75mg of Sildenafil every night at 3am to stimulate morning erections, good response so far.

phallus

Postby phallus » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:28 pm

couldn't the pharmacy just make a aviptadil/phentolamine mesylate mix?
Born 1995
Possibly VL since 16.
Experimenting with PGE1 injections
which occasionally works too good and other times,
too poorly. Confusing situation.

Lonehill

Postby Lonehill » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:13 pm

I understand from research that invicorp hasn't been marketed in US but now Aviptadil has been shown
To help critically ill Covid 19 patients so apparently it's on the FDAs fast track list so hopefully it will be available here soon for treatment of ED. Aviptadil in combination with phentolamin ( which is Invicorp) apparently can't be prescribed for ED until it is approved by FDA. Seems absurd to me that it's been used in the UK for a fairly long time but the US is dragging its feet. I sure would like to get back to a normal or even semi normal sex life.
Again, if anyone has advice on treating venous leakage in the US, other than surgery or pumps, please let me know.

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:51 am

Lonehill wrote:I understand from research that invicorp hasn't been marketed in US but now Aviptadil has been shown
To help critically ill Covid 19 patients so apparently it's on the FDAs fast track list so hopefully it will be available here soon for treatment of ED. Aviptadil in combination with phentolamin ( which is Invicorp) apparently can't be prescribed for ED until it is approved by FDA. Seems absurd to me that it's been used in the UK for a fairly long time but the US is dragging its feet. I sure would like to get back to a normal or even semi normal sex life.
Again, if anyone has advice on treating venous leakage in the US, other than surgery or pumps, please let me know.

You should try the EU for "dragging feet" - here we ONLY get Edex 10 and 20, not even 40. Any type of "mix" is prohibited and impossible to get, Invicorp is not marketed either.
:cry:
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Return to “Injections”