How long and how frequently have you been injecting?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
surfguy

Re: How long and how frequently have you been injecting?

Postby surfguy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:55 pm

Have been injecting for 2 1/2 years, roughly 3 times per most weeks...probably 75% of weeks it's 3. Three times a week has been my uro's guidance. and she also says I should wait 24 hours minimum between injections. I have gone over the limit on occassion with no ill effects.

surfguy

Postby surfguy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:01 pm

have injected approximately 375 times over 2.5 years. ...see below for rest of my reply.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:08 pm

I don't inject often, maybe once or twice a week. Wife has low sex drive so there is not a lot of pressure to perform. On vacation I push the envelope and inject once at night and once in the morning for as many as 14 days in a row with no problems.

I've never had any side effect issues from Trimix -- no prolonged erections, fibrosis, scarring, etc. I take matters into my um, own hands in between sessions with the Mrs and that's usually daily. Fortunately, I can get hard enough to masturbate without the Trimix, but it wouldn't be suitable for penetration.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

joebloe12345

Postby joebloe12345 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:32 am

I appreciate the replies, everyone! Does anyone else use near as much alprostadil per injection as I do? 100mcg/mL concentration and using 40-50 units generally (40-50mcg per injection). I've always been a little concerned whether this high dose may be more at risk for causing scarring over time.

EDIT FOR DOSAGE CORRECTION

goodwoodnow

Postby goodwoodnow » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:28 pm

2 1/2 years. I use Aprostadil (Edex) about 3 times a week on average. No erection problems but often have difficulty getting to orgasm. about 390 injections total with no scarring or other side effects.
Injections for 5 years PGE-1 (Alprostadil) 40 mcg /ml. Trying Tri Mix (20-2-30 . Hope is shift in meds will restore some sensitiviy. Enjoy sharing openly withother "EDguys". Love the site, informative and entertaining too!

Rickey11

Postby Rickey11 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:54 pm

I've been injecting for 3 years, next month. I still use the relatively weak trimix #1, which rounded up comes to 20-1-6. I use 10 to 12 units per injection. Sometimes the wife and I joke about it, calling trimix #1 'training trimix'.

I've injected probably over 300 times at least. I inject 2 or 3 times a week.
I have had incidents of erections lasting over 4 hours without having to go to the emergency room for rescue. Occasionally I'll encounter a 5 to 7 hour erection, but without pain for the most part. I have developed a slight bend to the right, but it has never increased or became a problem at all.
I also have developed a small area on the right side of fibrosis, but that hasn't become a problem unless I push the needle through the fibrosis--then it hurts a little.

All in all, I am very grateful for how well trimix works for me! I can actually wear my wife out with the long-duration erections!

joebloe12345

Postby joebloe12345 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:37 pm

Does anyone think that medication concentration/total dose injected plays any role in the risk for fibrosis/scarring/bending, or is it purely based on the number of injections (trauma)?

Return to “Injections”