BiMix volumns

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
BigEyes

Re: BiMix volumns

Postby BigEyes » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:32 pm

JimStars wrote:David,

BiMix was 30mg Pap 1Mg Phent,
Super Bimix was 30mg Pap and 2mg Phent.

I use the 30mg/2mg version -- but mix it with PGE-1 (usually around 100mcg/ml) .. it gives equivalent to for my .5ml shot that comes out to be 10mg pap/.5mg phent and 25mcg PGE-1 delivered in the shot.
J

Hey Jim

Take a look at the thread I just started on Trimix vs Pain. Note that my current mix is 30mg Pap and 2mg Phent, with 20mcg PGE-1.
Appreciate any input you may have.

Big
Doctor of Naturopathy (N.D.) and Herbalist. ED and occasional Anorgasmia from perineal surgery for rectal cancer Dec. 2012

tarheelgwb

Postby tarheelgwb » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:18 pm

hi jim
yes you have it correct, 30pap, 4 phen, 5 alpros

for alprostadil, i had tried 10mcg, but that gives me way to much pain. she (uro) suggested dropping to 5mcg. i can use about 10u and dont get much pain but erection is ok. however lately i have noticed less pain with increasing dosages. i had RP in march '15. i read that RP could create a pain issue due to surgery for a while. maybe i am getting past that "recent" RP situation. many guys get pain with alpros anyway.
60 - Trimix user
Nerve sparring RP in March '15. Near zero natural Erections.

DAVID 1

Postby DAVID 1 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:51 am

I had quite a bit to drink last night an inject 70 units it got hard but not rock hard. So a little alcohol is ok but a lot effects my performance. No I am having a totally different problem. Can't get off with the new girl friend. I can get off on my own but not with her. Frustrates her no end she thinks it's her but it's not. Fix one thing and something else breaks. LOL :cry:

Return to “Injections”