injection use-several questions

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Coach B

injection use-several questions

Postby Coach B » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:38 am

Here is my prescription for my injections=papaverine/phentolamine 30mg/1mg per ml.

Almost 2 years ago I was given this script after all the pills had failed and my only other option was the pump. I don't have a problem with the injections, although occasionally i somehow screw up the shot and it doesn't work. Over time the amount of liquid per shot has increased from 2 ml to 4 ml. Right now 4ml is at the limit. More than that and we're looking at an emergency room visit.
Here are my questions:
Is this a low level dose?
Do you become "immune" to the dosage over time?
Do you refrigerate it?
Do you notice the liquid deteriorating over a period of a month or so?
Are there better mixes out there?

I will really appreciate any answers, advice, etc.
Thanks

ohohiakane

Re: injection use-several questions

Postby ohohiakane » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:53 pm

Coach,

Your Rx is very similar to mine, 30MG of Papaverine, 1MG of Phentolamine, and mine also contains 20MCG of Prostaglandin E-1 , this is Trimix, yours is Bimix.

I think the 3rd ingredient may be helpful. you may want to check with your urologist.

I have had the same Rx for nearly 4 years, and it only failed me a few times. I inject 3 to 5 units and get 2 to 3 hour erections. I still use the same dose .
I keep my trimix in the meat tray of the refrigerator. (no pun intended) ..... Even way after the expiration date, it is usually still potent. I have been told that it should NOT be cloudy nor have any "floaties" in it.... it has always stay clear for me.

I suggest you get the 3rd ingredient added in your next Rx. It may be just the ticket for you too.

I hope this helps in some way...

Always available for Private or Email
Lets get that stuff working like it should !!!!!

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:11 pm

A ML is a full 100 unit syringe. I am not familiar with Bimix, but 100 ML seems excessive. Are you sure the dose is ML and not units?
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:54 pm

Hey Coach,

Like DT said ... can you rethink what your injection amount really is -- it sure ain't 2 or 4 mls. Dig deep back to that 7th grade science class on the metric system!

Also if you say that anything over 4 (whatevers) may send you to the ER then you probably DON'T want trimix -- just waving the trimix bottle over your dick would then send you to the ER!

Write back soon (you can also simply EDIT your prior post with corrected amounts instead of adding a new one. Try that first ... (DT you have to edit yours too ... what's up with the 100mls thing??? makes no sense.)

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Coach B

Postby Coach B » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:43 pm

Sorry, .4ml instead of 4ml.
Thanks for the replies.

Return to “Injections”