aching pain around injection site

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
newbie1

aching pain around injection site

Postby newbie1 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:43 pm

Is it normal to feel a dull aching pain around the injection site for about 3/4 day after each injection. It goes away after about 24 hours but for 3/4 day after the injection, just for a few centimeters around where the needle goes in, the penis tissues felt kind of achy. Feels better if I rub the area but when I stop rubbing, the ache comes back. Happens each time so far and I used about 0.1 cc (10 units).
Thanks
ED many years, failed PDE5i, on Trimix but recently needing large increasing strengths and doses

DonBecker54

Re: aching pain around injection site

Postby DonBecker54 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Are you inserting the needle straight in, and not moving it once it's in? I screwed up once and moved the needle a bit once it was in. It ached a lot, and the area was swollen for several days.
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

newbie1

Re: aching pain around injection site

Postby newbie1 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:21 am

Yes, needle straight in. No moving around and then straight out. The pain is more when I touched the area and feels mostly superficial, just around outside skin and not in the tissue of the penis. Sometimes it feels quite prickly painful just touching the skin where the needle went in.
There is no redness, no swelling, no lump, no bleeding, no bruising, no nothing, just very sensitive around a cm around where the needle hole was (there is no hole but just where the point went in).
ED many years, failed PDE5i, on Trimix but recently needing large increasing strengths and doses

Return to “Injections”