injection in consistancy

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
sliphill

injection in consistancy

Postby sliphill » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:46 pm

I did a 20 unit injection of bimix yesterday, and just got a little fatter. Did not get me hard. So today at lunch, I injected 25 units, and waited about 5 min and felt like maybe I needed a little more, so I injected 5 more units on the right side. I still have a hard on after taking 4 sudafed two hours ago. Thinking about leaving work to get more sudafed. It's really uncomfortable. Can I damage my unit by having these long hardons? I guess 30 units was a bit too much. How much more sudafed should I take?
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Andy425

Re: injection in consistancy

Postby Andy425 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:15 pm

sliphill wrote:I did a 20 unit injection of bimix yesterday, and just got a little fatter. Did not get me hard. So today at lunch, I injected 25 units, and waited about 5 min and felt like maybe I needed a little more, so I injected 5 more units on the right side. I still have a hard on after taking 4 sudafed two hours ago. Thinking about leaving work to get more sudafed. It's really uncomfortable. Can I damage my unit by having these long hardons? I guess 30 units was a bit too much. How much more sudafed should I take?

Are they timed-release Sudafed? If so, they probably won't work. Make sure to get fast-acting instead of timed-release. I found this out the hard way: My stupid uro just said get Sudafed.

Yes, you can permanently damage your dick. 4-5 hours is the upper limit, as far as I know. If it does start to go down a bit at that point, you're probably all right.

You're right, it *IS* extremely uncomfortable.
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:27 am

This has happened a 4 times now, hard for hours. What I have noticed recently is less sensitivity. I can not cum for the last 4 times or 5 times I injected. Could this be the result of having these prolonged erections.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:42 am

If you've had an erection that's uncomfortable and lasts too long, your dosage is too high. It may be that you weren't injecting in the right spot or making a mistake in injecting in the right spot.

I would back off to the 20 units and see how that works when you concentrate on hitting the right spot.

I don't understand your post completely, though. In your first post you said that 20 yesterday didn't seem like enough, so you did 5 more, then 5 more. In your second post you said this has happened four times. You're not saying that you've done four injections since yesterday, are you? Or has it happened four times in the past where you've done 20, then did 5 or 10 more, and then got an erection that lasted too long?

I've been doing 30 units of Trimix and it's been hit and miss. Sometimes I've gotten a very good hard on that lasts for nearly three hours, sometimes I've gotten one that lasts half an hour, and sometimes I've gotten nothing. On Saturday I got one of those autoinjectors. It let me concentrate on the injection spot I'd searched for. The result was a very hard erection that would have lasted over three hours if I hadn't taken Sudafed. I'm guessing that the autoinjector did everything right that I had done wrong before. I'll know for sure if the same thing happens with the next two or three injections.
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:45 pm

I am up to 45 units that provide a 1 hour erection. Never went hard for more than 2 hours. I do find that orgasms take longer to achieve, when I do orgasm. Sometimes I can't. I usually have to wait at least five days before I can have orgasmic sex. Then again, I am also 72.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Injections”