Pain with Trimax

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
engine10

Pain with Trimax

Postby engine10 » Sun May 12, 2024 12:58 am

Has anyone had success with Bi Max after having too much pain with tri max? My urologist wants me to try Bi max but said it’s not as potent as Tri max.

Lawnman

Re: Pain with Trimax

Postby Lawnman » Sun May 12, 2024 9:24 am

There are so many threads on this.
Yes. Bimix works. Trimix, for me, caused a terrible ache. Bimix works great, and its ache free. It took a few months to find the right dose. All is well.
Be patient, you will get there.

Sean762

Postby Sean762 » Sun May 12, 2024 11:40 am

Keep in mind, the active ingredients in Bimix are more likely to cause priapism and scarring than the main, pain inducing ingredient (alprostadil) in Trimix. The risk is still small, relatively speaking, but it's there. Some guys do get used to the ache of Alprostadil...but it can take several months and some never get used to it, so there's not much alternative.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

1760 yards

Postby 1760 yards » Tue May 14, 2024 10:37 am

Trimix causes pain for me as well.

I am a "recreational" user of injectables so I do not use it enough to think I will get use to it.

Bimix causes me to pain.

It also takes longer for it to work for me. Example: if I inject Trimix, I get hard in 5 minutes.

Bimix takes about 15-20 min and seems more like a natural erection.

It has taken me awhile to get my dose dialed in but now I use 7 units and that keeps me hard for 2+ hours.

As mentioned above, be prepared. Keep fast acting Sudafed and phenylephrine on hand.

Return to “Injections”