What is your Quadmix Formula?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Steve_ED

What is your Quadmix Formula?

Postby Steve_ED » Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:28 pm

For those of you on Quadmix, what is your formula? I just got a prescription for Quadmix. I have not tried it yet, but it is only .1MCG of Atropine added to my 30/1/20 Trimix formula. Just wondering it it will be much different at this point.
Still figuring out my Trimix dose and formula, which has now become Quadmix. The Quadmix is the same as my Trimix formula, but ads Atropine and now is 30MG/1 MG/20MCG/.1MCG/ML.

buddypayne

Re: What is your Quadmix Formula?

Postby buddypayne » Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:00 am

Currently using quadmix (40-4-20-.4)....No better than the previous (40-3-40-.4) and a lot more ache.

Steve_ED

Re: What is your Quadmix Formula?

Postby Steve_ED » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:53 pm

Interesting. My urologist said that the Trimix formula was the highest (I guess that means the highest that he will prescribe). I was led to believe that if this formula did not work, that I was going to be out of luck. It kind of sounds to me, if this formula does not work, perhaps I need a different urologist? It looks like there is room to increase the formula some? But I really don’t know if it will help much or not? I can tell a difference when I do use the mix, but it is not where I want it to be.
Still figuring out my Trimix dose and formula, which has now become Quadmix. The Quadmix is the same as my Trimix formula, but ads Atropine and now is 30MG/1 MG/20MCG/.1MCG/ML.

Return to “Injections”