Length inside or outside the device

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.

Moderator: Larry10625

Lost Sheep
Posts: 1194
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Length inside or outside the device

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:39 pm

I cannot compare my natural erection (now absent) with a vacuum erection. I suspect the vacuum erection is larger, but by how much?

After vacuuming for a couple months, I can get up to 6.3 inches (16cm) inside the vacuum device. Three months ago I was able to induce an organic 5.25 inch (13.3cm) erection with pills and stimulation.

For the guys who can get an erection by any non-vacuum means, how much (if any) difference is there between your organic erection and your vacuum-assisted erection?

I am trying to figure out if vacuming has restored any lost length or stretched any increased length or if vacuuming is a waste of time,
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 implant Nov 6, 2017 by Dr Tavis Shaw. Spent 14 months researching in effort to optimize outcome. After 30 yrs of progressive unrecognized ED I will do this RIGHT; no second chance with one's first.
Anchorage, Alaska, USA

Casey70
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:22 pm
Location: Worcs, UK

Re: Length inside or outside the device

Postby Casey70 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:44 pm

From what I have read one's stretched penile length is approximately equivalent to one's notional natural erect length, so you could run this test yourself. Unfortunately nobody tells you how hard to stretch.

My personal experience is that my spl was and is between 6 to 6.25 inches, and with a ved I can go up to 6.5 inches reasonably easily. I have reached 6.75 inches a couple of times, but any further and I suffer from oedema. So yes, the ved length is greater than the natural.

Of course the length doesn't last but it's pleasing to see it at the time. I am hoping that using the ved I will not lose any size after my prostatectomy, it seems to be doing reasonably well so far. Like you a natural erection is a memory.

I use a Bathmate pump, and without any comfort rings the size gauge is accurate when the bellows are completely compressed.
1941, Open RPP Nov 2016, zero PSA so far, continent, ED. Location UK.

Lost Sheep
Posts: 1194
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: Length inside or outside the device

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:53 pm

Casey70 wrote:From what I have read one's stretched penile length is approximately equivalent to one's notional natural erect length, so you could run this test yourself. Unfortunately nobody tells you how hard to stretch.

My personal experience is that my spl was and is between 6 to 6.25 inches, and with a ved I can go up to 6.5 inches reasonably easily. I have reached 6.75 inches a couple of times, but any further and I suffer from oedema. So yes, the ved length is greater than the natural.

Of course the length doesn't last but it's pleasing to see it at the time. I am hoping that using the ved I will not lose any size after my prostatectomy, it seems to be doing reasonably well so far. Like you a natural erection is a memory.

I use a Bathmate pump, and without any comfort rings the size gauge is accurate when the bellows are completely compressed.

Thanks, Casey70, that is very helpful.

Good for you to start vacuum therapy right away. I will post a link to a paper you might find valuable.

So, if I read your post right, the VED boosts length by about a half inch or less from what a "normal" erection?

Note: If I pump past 6.5 inches I get spotty edema, but at 6.25-6.38 inches I don't

So, I am wondering what my ultimate size will be, not that concerned, but curious of what to expect. Just having a working penis of a decent length will be fine with me. 5.25 " is about what my last organic erection was, and it collapsed rather quickly. At 20 to 30 years old I was probably much longer and girthier than that, but never thought to document the size properly. Pity, that.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 implant Nov 6, 2017 by Dr Tavis Shaw. Spent 14 months researching in effort to optimize outcome. After 30 yrs of progressive unrecognized ED I will do this RIGHT; no second chance with one's first.
Anchorage, Alaska, USA

Casey70
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:22 pm
Location: Worcs, UK

Re: Length inside or outside the device

Postby Casey70 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:57 pm

To add a little more to my post (and I am cognisant that this is an ed, not a penis enhancement, forum), if we assume that the spl is equal to the natural erection length then for penis rehabilitation one should pump up to spl length and no more. In other word reproduce the natural erection as far as one can. Only for penis enhancement should one go further, and as for the ultimate length, who knows?

I should also add that anything over 6 inches spl is not a bad length at all. I also think that only the supremely disciplined using a ved would stop at spl.
1941, Open RPP Nov 2016, zero PSA so far, continent, ED. Location UK.

Lost Sheep
Posts: 1194
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: Length inside or outside the device

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:11 am

Casey70, thanks again for your second response.

Yes, I do not seek a longer (or girthier) penis than God intended me to have. But I do want to keep all that I had at my best. (Vanity? Maybe, but I just consider myself a conservationist, and want to conserve all I had).

Your mention of prostatectomy and your beginning a protocol of vacuum therapy to retain YOUR size and elasticity prompted me to give you this link to an article I found last Autumn

http://file.scirp.org/pdf/ASM_2013012514045982.pdf

The subjects of the study were post-prostatectomy and had already lost some size, but were able to regain size and elasticity. You are ahead of their situations. I apparently lost some size and elasticity to long-term chronic E.D., but am regaining that, thankfully.

I hope to have surgery with Dr. Kramer this Spring and to benefit from the research I have done and the protocols I discovered promise easier insertion during surgery, reduced discomfort during the post-op recovery period and retention of size. I am VERY hopeful for an optimal outcome.

Good luck to you.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 implant Nov 6, 2017 by Dr Tavis Shaw. Spent 14 months researching in effort to optimize outcome. After 30 yrs of progressive unrecognized ED I will do this RIGHT; no second chance with one's first.
Anchorage, Alaska, USA

Lost Sheep
Posts: 1194
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: Length inside or outside the device

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:17 am

Casey70 wrote:To add a little more to my post (and I am cognisant that this is an ed, not a penis enhancement, forum), if we assume that the spl is equal to the natural erection length then for penis rehabilitation one should pump up to spl length and no more. In other word reproduce the natural erection as far as one can. Only for penis enhancement should one go further, and as for the ultimate length, who knows?

I should also add that anything over 6 inches spl is not a bad length at all. I also think that only the supremely disciplined using a ved would stop at spl.

I do not think of myself as particularly well-disciplined, but I do assiduously stop at just under 6 3/8". I discovered that if I get up to that length, additional strokes of the (manual \) pump lever does not result in increased length, but does result in (later discovery) edema. But if I stop at 6 1/4 to 6 3/8, I do not experience edema. So that is my benchmark and what I consider as "What God intended me to have".

At this point, I am not looking to increase that. Hubris begs disappointment.

If I get an erection with implant of 6 3/8" I consider that an unqualified success in the length department. 6" or more would be something to crow about. And anything that allows me to give an orgasm to my lover during coitus is a victory.

Again, I thank you for your thoughts.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 implant Nov 6, 2017 by Dr Tavis Shaw. Spent 14 months researching in effort to optimize outcome. After 30 yrs of progressive unrecognized ED I will do this RIGHT; no second chance with one's first.
Anchorage, Alaska, USA

JimStars
Posts: 781
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Re: Length inside or outside the device

Postby JimStars » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Sheep,

Over time I was able to get a VED length of just under 8". (i marked the tube at 8")

Then when snapping on the rings that would be down to around 7.5"

Then after some use it would be down to 7".

Using injections I can get up to maybe 7".

I use a Encore battery pump -- which allowed a good suction to get that 8". Recently I replaced the old pump and the newer one seems more self limiting and can only get it the 7+ range. I do not get any edema but do not keep it under vacuum long .. once up it is on with the rings and wave it about. Also the original tube got too small (goes only to 7.5 and then you bump into the suction hole) so I upgraded to the encore extended tube which does allow for much more. It is wider too which allows more girth.

So overall it is good to have pumped length well beyond your normal length so you have that inch or so extra to work with once you get the rings on etc.

J

Lost Sheep
Posts: 1194
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: Length inside or outside the device

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:49 pm

JimStars wrote:So overall it is good to have pumped length well beyond your normal length so you have that inch or so extra to work with once you get the rings on etc.

True, that is.

My thought is that it is good to have that extra baseline length when I get my implant. If my tissues are pre-stretched to their maximum realistic/practical limit, my outcome will be optimal.

The constriction rings just do not satisfy me or my partner. She commented that my penis turning purple is a bit of a distraction for her (and the feeling of strangulation is a bit of a distraction for me).

Thank you for your thoughts.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 implant Nov 6, 2017 by Dr Tavis Shaw. Spent 14 months researching in effort to optimize outcome. After 30 yrs of progressive unrecognized ED I will do this RIGHT; no second chance with one's first.
Anchorage, Alaska, USA


Return to “Pumps”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest