ever seen blood after pump use?

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
BillyBobTMS

ever seen blood after pump use?

Postby BillyBobTMS » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:52 pm

So that is what I got after last use, when I took the rings off after orgasm, expecting the usual urine to come poring out, I had a fair amount of blood with it. It is about 5 or 6 hours later and I still notice a few drops when I urinate.

I am about 7 months post robotic radical prostatectomy. I have been using the pump mostly for rehab purposes a few times a week at most, but have been experimenting with more than one ring to maintain the erection. There has been no sign of blood until just now. I am careful on the pump up, trying to avoid any trauma or pain, but of course those rings always have a little snap to them. Looks like I may have to stop that practice!

You can be sure that if the few drops increase today/tonight, or if all has not cleared up by in the morning, I will be contacting the docs. In the meantime, I just thought I would check the pump pros here and see if any one has ever heard of such as this.
Thx
Bill

dtwarren1942

Re: ever seen blood after pump use?

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:41 pm

If you used too high vacuum, it is possible you rupture a capolarry(s) inside the urethral. You should avoid pumping for a few days to allow healing.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

BillyBobTMS

Re: ever seen blood after pump use?

Postby BillyBobTMS » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:15 pm

Thx, DTwarren, I'm hoping that is all it was. Not that I was aware of over pumping, I really don't think I went any higher than many other times for several months, but who knows. I go by the 1st hint of discomfort ( usually in the skin) and then back off some. But, when I use 2 rings, I have often noticed that it just seems TOO hard, and will try to stretch the rings for a second to let some blood out to soften things up a tad.

A had a few more drops of blood show up through the afternoon, either on the tissue I had in place or in the toilet when urinating. But last few hours I have seen no new blood so hopefully OK. I must admit that seeing a few ml of blood when you take the rings of after orgasm will get your attention!

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”