Osbon Tension Band.

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Joey72

Osbon Tension Band.

Postby Joey72 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:26 pm

I am currently using the Encore pump with the Encore bands but I understand the Encore bands do not last as long as the Osbon bands. My question is will the Osbon tension bands work with the foam sleeves ? I think I will have to use two sleeves to get the maximum constriction, I am using a number 2 foam sleeve. Also were is the best place to buy the Osbon bands?
Thanks Joe

jtc_hunter

Re: Osbon Tension Band.

Postby jtc_hunter » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:06 am

I think you meant 2 tension rings, not 2 sleeves? I have used just about every tension ring made. They break from either not using enough good lube when sliding them onto the pump (over the cone), or from just being too rough and/or impatient when removing them from your penis. Use good lube and a fair amount, then go slow and easy when handling the rings. Any ring will work with the sleeves. These are good. http://www.augustams.com/store/store_su ... egory_ID=5 .
I use injections now, but still pump about 2 times a week, just for therapy. I also use my pump just to apply a tension ring before injecting. The ring keeps the trimix in the cavernosa so it wont flow back into my bloodstream. This way I can use 6 or 8 units, instead of 40 units of trimix. Good results and it works out to less than $2 per boner.
54 yrs old, married 35 years
Robotic unilateral nerve sparing surgey
for Prostate cancer Nov.2010,
PSA now undetectable
using Quadmix 20 units

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:12 pm

I have found the best price for Osbon products at Vitality: http://www.vitalitymedical.com/timm-osb ... 4AodelgAgg
Economy Shipping is about $5.90. I recently bought two for $31. Sex for me would be very limited without an Osbon.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Joey72

Postby Joey72 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Thank dtwarren1942 I ordered the Osbon rings from Vitality Medical and they work great. With a combination of two rings I was able to maintain an erection for 15 to 18 minutes at 20 minutes, I put the tube back on and pumped myself up to original hardness. At the end of the 30 minutes I was as hard as I started. I could never had done this with the original Encore's rings they are just to big to get a good suction the second time. I am an Osbon ring believer.
Joey

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Hey Joey!

What size did you get? If you need two bands to maintain an erection, perhaps you should try a smaller size. My erect, pumped base girth is about 5.25" and the medium, standard tension band works well for me.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:50 am

DT,

For me I have always used two bands for best erection (a Pink and a Grey -- don't have the letters -- but both are Medium size ). One band might work fine 'just for looks' but if actually having sex (or just masturbate even) no matter what tension band, one band would allow deflation fairly quick.

Yeah two are more uncomfortable -- but nothimg beats a 110% hardon using two bands!

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:36 pm

I have not experienced any deflation with my One band, but since I just received a second one I will have to try two to see what difference it makes. Is it more difficult to remove two bands?
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:09 pm

DT,

Oh yeah .. it is a lotta fun trying to remove two bands. As small as the ears are on Osbon rings one always manages to get stuck under the inner band so you have to dig it out.

Make sure all your fingernails are sanded down to a nub so you don't draw blood trying to dig em out.

(also anyone who uses the standard patented Encore tube (with the neat twist to release sleeve on the tube) may find it a little tough to get both bands on the little perch spot (which is less that a half an inch wide). Likely having one ring SHOOT across the room .. never to be found again -- except by the dog -- when company is over) "Oh my", says your Mother, "what is that rubber band that Snuffy is chewing on?" ..

Fun stuff ..

Hope you have luck with the extra band ..even if you may not really need it.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

3xbypass

Postby 3xbypass » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:34 pm

I have to agree with Jim. I've found 2 osbon rings work the best. But.... I've never had much of a problem with them getting twisted up. I slide both off at once. My really old manual says higher tension ring on cylinder first. I'm using both medium size in standard and high tension. Also just did a test run with a foam sleeve with GREAT results. Looking forward to trying it with wife. It really seems to give some support and comfort.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:03 pm

I tried two bands this morning (both medium, standard tension). I have to say the erection definately felt more rigid. Unfortunately, my wife was already up and drying her hair by the time I got finished "playing around" in the bathroom so I did not have a chance to try it out properly. Now I have something new to look forward to. And yes it took a little more digging to get my fingers under the two. Luckily, I recently filed my nails.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”