vacuum pump causing damage ?

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
ready2go

vacuum pump causing damage ?

Postby ready2go » Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:54 pm

i read this ;Use of the pump can physically draw blood into the penis for a period of time. But using one of these too often or for too long can actually damage tissue in the penis, and lead to erections that are not as firm.
always something it seems. i am about to order one but i assume if used for short length of time and not to much vacuum they are beneficial..i hope . has any one had issues using a pump ?

easymoney

Re: vacuum pump causing damage ?

Postby easymoney » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:46 pm

used mine for 6 weeks before surgery ...was told to do it like exercising ... pull blood in let it set 5 minutes hard ..let the blood go out .. wait 10 minutes repeat .. I got a decent one from amazon that is rechargeable .. I also got the flat rubber rings you put on the base of your cock to help seal the pump and to keep your testicless from getting sucked me into the pump .. PM me and I give you the model number of the pump and the rings ..

ready2go

Re: vacuum pump causing damage ?

Postby ready2go » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:26 am

thanks ,but im no longer in usa and couldn't get whatever model you have here . i did have a vacuum pump before with a gauge but the release button malfunctions on it . i was careful with it ,but since have read they can do damage long term . i hope no one has had that experience with them . i am considering a malleable so im thinking of pumping to temporarily increase size pre-op ,or get back bit i suspect i lost through age . [not sure cause i cant remember the exact size i had 30 plus years ago haha ]but i think about 3/4 of a inch more
ill probably go with a battery operated one this time

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”