alternating types of pumps

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
silverbk54

alternating types of pumps

Postby silverbk54 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Hi. Just wanted to share a new technique I've been playing around with lately that feels good and seems to do a good job of pumping. I start my pumping session using the Response II from Augusta Medical Systems. After several minutes using the "medical pump" I switch to a cheap pump I got at the adult book store, the Red Devil. Feels like I am entering a woman as it draws my into the tube. I use that one for several minutes as well. Going back and forth between the two gives me a quicker, thicker and longer erection. And the icing on the cake is to finish off with the Viberect. Anyone else out there combined pumps or approaches in the same session?

dtwarren1942

Re: alternating types of pumps

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:19 pm

I often switch cylinder sizes during a pumping session. I do this primarily to increase girth. I start with a smaller diameter cylinder which I fully pack (shaft touches the sides all the way up from base to glans). I do this for twenty minutes, exit the cylinder and massage new blood into my penis, and switch to a larger diameter cylinder for another ten minute session. This procedure increases girth while reducing the amount of edema normally associated with longer sessions of pumping in the larger diameter cylinders.

I do not use a medical pump, but high quality cylinders coupled to a vacuum pump equipped with a vacuum gauge for monitoring safe levels of vacuum.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”