How much length can you really lose if you don't figure this thing out?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Greg1956

Re: How much length can you really lose if you don't figure this thing out?

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:31 pm

Baseballfan11,
Sorry, I should have been
More specific. He was using a Vacuum Pump like many guys use to get a harder erection. Now because of his ED and shrinkage he has been researching implants.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Greg1956 wrote:Baseballfan11,
Sorry, I should have been
More specific. He was using a Vacuum Pump like many guys use to get a harder erection. Now because of his ED and shrinkage he has been researching implants.

Greg

Gotcha gotcha. I don't want to mess around with pumps like that
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:47 pm

I have not yet opted for an implant; however, I have been using penis pumps, both VED and “sex shop” type, for about ten years. During this tim I have also used an extender along with PDE5 pills and injections, depending on the stage of my ED. During this time I have actuall increase myerect length and erect girth by about one inch each. Over this same period, My flaccid stretched length has increased by about 1.25 inches.

Accordingly, if I opt for an implant, I shouldn’t end up below my original size.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:17 am

Baseballfan11 wrote:
justanotherdrumber wrote:
Baseballfan11 wrote:
Oh my lord, and that continues indefinitely until you reach a solution?

Supposedly, if I remember correctly; loss begins at what ever point you lose having nocturnal errections.

You might check out Dr. Peritos website out of Florida.

I've seen dudes on here with basically untreated ED for 20 years. Do you think they have like 2 inch dicks by now?

Have you been peeking ??? :o
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:00 am

Baseballfan11 wrote:In a planet of billions of people there's no way I'm the only one my age with this problem.

In a prostate cancer support group I was in, the first guy I knew who had gotten an implant was in his 30s. Things like dicks and hardness (or lack thereof) and what we do with our dicks (talking honestly) are usually pretty private subjects. I don't think I would feel comfortable sharing all of that with any of my local friends or relatives. But outside this area and/or on FT, just about everything can safely be discussed, I've found out.

Return to “General Discussion”