Need a final guidance.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
caninoespacial

Need a final guidance.

Postby caninoespacial » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:24 pm

Guys, I need one final guidance. Some time ago I came here on the verge of suicide. Being only 21 and never being able to have an erection during sex, my mind was completely taken by the issue and I couldn’t see a way out. I want to thank everyone for the help and kind words. After a year trying injections, pills and going through all conceivable examinations with different doctors... they say it's psychological. I lost my girl and, staying alone, I think it is psychological. But it's a very strong psychological. I can't have access to the injections anymore, since the problem is addressed as not physical. And I would not like to use anyway, since there is this hope of not needing it. Found a new girl, we've been dating for 3 months, probably 20 sexual encounters. I get the erection, I lose it. The very moment I get conscious about it, the erection diminishes. So... she is becoming frustrated. I am lost right now. Being psychological is better, is good to not need meds at my age. But it's also the worst because there is no fix. I just keep losing it, since 16 years. I am really tired. 5 years of psychological treatment didn't help. I don't know where to run now. I'm deeply thankful and moved by all the advices I got here and apologize for anything that might have been wrong by anyone's eyes. We are all experienced in this very human side of life and, for that reason, i ask you guys for this last help, trying to figure what is left for me now.

Tsanchez12369

Re: Need a final guidance.

Postby Tsanchez12369 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:37 pm

Hello, please try finding a new doc. If you can’t stay hard They need to prescribe for you. Especially since you have had five years of psychological treatment! Pills can be ordered online without a prescription, but if you need the injections I think you’re going to need to find a compassionate doc. Where do u live?
Sept 11, 2018: excision, grafting (human cadever tissue) and implant. Doc is Dr Edward Karpman in Mountain View, surgery at El Camino Hospital, LOS Gatos CA. AMS 700 CX infrapubic 18 cm + 3 cm RTE. http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:42 pm

I agree. If you are unable to maintain an erection, it seems like you should be able to get a prescription for the injections that worked. If your problem is psychological it might be the injections could be set up on a dosage where you start with more and decrease the amount as your confidence builds. In your current situation, your frustration will continue. I think a different doctor may help you find a solution.

Best wishes,
Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:00 pm

caninoespacial wrote:Guys, I need one final guidance. Some time ago I came here on the verge of suicide. Being only 21 and never being able to have an erection during sex, my mind was completely taken by the issue and I couldn’t see a way out. I want to thank everyone for the help and kind words. After a year trying injections, pills and going through all conceivable examinations with different doctors... they say it's psychological. I lost my girl and, staying alone, I think it is psychological. But it's a very strong psychological. I can't have access to the injections anymore, since the problem is addressed as not physical. And I would not like to use anyway, since there is this hope of not needing it. Found a new girl, we've been dating for 3 months, probably 20 sexual encounters. I get the erection, I lose it. The very moment I get conscious about it, the erection diminishes. So... she is becoming frustrated. I am lost right now. Being psychological is better, is good to not need meds at my age. But it's also the worst because there is no fix. I just keep losing it, since 16 years. I am really tired. 5 years of psychological treatment didn't help. I don't know where to run now. I'm deeply thankful and moved by all the advices I got here and apologize for anything that might have been wrong by anyone's eyes. We are all experienced in this very human side of life and, for that reason, i ask you guys for this last help, trying to figure what is left for me now.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

hallfighter4

Postby hallfighter4 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:33 pm

Return to “General Discussion”