precum with age

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
pumpitup

precum with age

Postby pumpitup » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:54 pm

Just an interesting observation. When I was young I hardly produced any precum, now at 66 I have fountains of the stuff, I am not complaining. I only have to get the slightest bit aroused and I can feel it in my jocks, the head of my cock starts slip sliding around. I was wondering if anyone else has this happen to them. I do have an enlarged prostate, I don't know if that might cause it
AMS 700cx (18cm) implanted 1993,failed Aug 2017, Surgeon Professor Peter Heathcoat, Brisbane. Revision done on 16-10-17 with Titan (22+1) Surgeon A/Professor Eric Chung, Brisbane. I live on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Borne 1951.

Greg1956

Re: precum with age

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:11 pm

As a younger guy I had a lot of pre-cum. It lessened with age. I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in 2014 and had my Prostate removed. After that a guy no longer ejaculates and at least in my case I didn’t gave any pre-cum for about a year. Slowly it came back, but small in quantity. I had implant surgery 8 weeks ago and since then have started having more pre-cum again, both during foreplay and madturbation, but also I notice it in my underwear sometimes during the day.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:27 pm

Greg1956 wrote:As a younger guy I had a lot of pre-cum. It lessened with age. I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in 2014 and had my Prostate removed. After that a guy no longer ejaculates and at least in my case I didn’t gave any pre-cum for about a year. Slowly it came back, but small in quantity. I had implant surgery 8 weeks ago and since then have started having more pre-cum again, both during foreplay and madturbation, but also I notice it in my underwear sometimes during the day.

Greg

Used to have lots of it before my RALP. I loved the feeling of it building up and oozing out. It's made by the Cowper's glands which were spared, and I'm just starting to get some back -- but not much.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

seeking info

Postby seeking info » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:12 am

I am the same way too. Be 55 at Christmas...younger days I guess my pre was normal...but now days basically from the moment I know I am gonna get lucky...I start dripping....and I mean it really flows...at times during intercourse it gets so very wet from both of us that practically all sensation is lost. I sort of blamed mine on my low t replacement mess...but maybe that is not the case. Never was like this when I was younger...really doesn't matter if its with sex..or solo...I leak a whole bunch...not complaining...just an observation to your question
Medically retired. Due to very bad back issues..multiple surgeries. Implanted pain infusion system on long term opiodal meds; hypogonadism and hypothyroid as a side effect from intrathecal pain infusion system. Use low dose generic V

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:03 am

seeking info wrote:I am the same way too. Be 55 at Christmas...younger days I guess my pre was normal...but now days basically from the moment I know I am gonna get lucky...I start dripping....and I mean it really flows...at times during intercourse it gets so very wet from both of us that practically all sensation is lost. I sort of blamed mine on my low t replacement mess...but maybe that is not the case. Never was like this when I was younger...really doesn't matter if its with sex..or solo...I leak a whole bunch...not complaining...just an observation to your question

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

seeking info

Postby seeking info » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:22 am

I did create a signature..per your instructions. I have no idea why it is not showing. I will try again. Thank you tour your help and your time as moderator. I appreciate all the time and effort you guys put into this site. Thank you sir. Have a great holiday
Medically retired. Due to very bad back issues..multiple surgeries. Implanted pain infusion system on long term opiodal meds; hypogonadism and hypothyroid as a side effect from intrathecal pain infusion system. Use low dose generic V

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:41 am

seeking info wrote:I did create a signature..per your instructions. I have no idea why it is not showing. I will try again. Thank you tour your help and your time as moderator. I appreciate all the time and effort you guys put into this site. Thank you sir. Have a great holiday

Thanks for your kind comments but, I am Canadian and there is no holiday for us :( So, you have a great holiday. :) I have noticed that with some pages, when you click "submit" it takes you to another page with a yes or no question.

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”