Any single guys dating with injections?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
GoodWood

Re: Any single guys dating with injections?

Postby GoodWood » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:03 pm

Sent you a PM.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Lost Sheep

Re: Any single guys dating with injections?

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:48 pm

Bjones wrote:
I imagine quite a few women would lose much respect for men that had to rely on pills, androgen much less injections to get hard..they could likely think they could be part of the problem..it's sad she lost respect for you but she didn't find it fine when you got hard even after using injections or did she view it as phoney in a way?

ED is awful and a soul destroyer

I found the opposite. I posted on a dating site (Plenty of Fish) and was completely candid about my E.D. I got a lot of positive responses from women who apparently appreciate a man who does not go into denial and is willing to face a problem and tackle it. My post asked for a "Lab Partner" to have sex with me before and after treatment. I got several volunteers will to going me on that journey.

Women are incredibly supportive if they feel trusted, respected and safe.

I am sure maturity, perspective and maybe a few experiences with men who went into denial shaped the outlook of those wonderful women. So, younger women might not feel the same. Or they might. In any event, being up front relieves you of a lot of stress.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “General Discussion”