Don't Let ED Steal Your Manhood

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
RickRed40

Don't Let ED Steal Your Manhood

Postby RickRed40 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:05 am

Don't allow erectile dysfunction to steal your manhood or destroy your relationship.
After four long years of coping with erectile dysfunction I came to the conclusion that:

“Erectile dysfunction is a thief. ED takes away physical and emotional intimacy. ED steals your confidence in the bedroom. ED robs you of your manhood. ED walks off with your self-esteem. Left untreated, ED has the power and potential to destroy lives and end relationships.”

Check this link to read the rest of my blog about this topic
https://goo.gl/uKoPm4

What's ED taken from you?

Andy425

Re: Don't Let ED Steal Your Manhood

Postby Andy425 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:37 pm

RickRed40 wrote:Don't allow erectile dysfunction to steal your manhood or destroy your relationship.
After four long years of coping with erectile dysfunction I came to the conclusion that:

“Erectile dysfunction is a thief. ED takes away physical and emotional intimacy. ED steals your confidence in the bedroom. ED robs you of your manhood. ED walks off with your self-esteem. Left untreated, ED has the power and potential to destroy lives and end relationships.”

Check this link to read the rest of my blog about this topic
https://goo.gl/uKoPm4

What's ED taken from you?

It didn't end or destroy any relationships I had, but it's preventing me from starting any new ones.
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

RickRed40

Postby RickRed40 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:35 am

Are you saying you don't deserve to be in a loving relationship because you can't have an erection? Why not give a potential partner the choice to make that decision and/or go for implant surgery.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:13 pm

There's a reason that one euphemism for "penis" is "manhood." That's unfortunate. But we can certainly stop the use of "impotent" to describe E.D. since "impotent" means "powerless," and that is not true.

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:46 pm

I problem is really a problem if you let it stop you from living your life the best way you can. Most of us have health, financial, relationship etc issues. They are part of life. It's how you frame them and how you manage them. I have a 15 inch scar on my stomach, no belly button, colostomy bag, ED and no butt hole. I still feel sexual: attracted to and attracting women. I'm 52 and just picked up, ate out and fingered a 22 year old attractive girl because I wasn't prepared to have intercourse with her. Because the way I treated her now she is flying across the country to see me and now that I have Trimix I'm very excited to have sex with her. I'm anxious of course, but still excited and won't miss out on the experience no matter what. I have 3 more other women I see occasionally and managed ok with pills. With Trimix I expect it to be even better.
I'm grateful for medicine and this forum that after a quite debilitating cancer experience I still feel and live like a man.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Return to “General Discussion”