Supplement question

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
BTM-in-Tenn

Supplement question

Postby BTM-in-Tenn » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:58 am

Morning everybody. I have a question about supplements. I had my prostate removed due to cancer over 3 years ago. Since then I suffer from ED. I have tried shots, and its not fun poking yourself in your manhood. I've heard taking Fenugreek (610 mg) and Tribulus (1000 mg) helps. Has anybody tryed this? Thanks

Anonymous2

Re: Supplement question

Postby Anonymous2 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:22 pm

Hi BTM, not sure about morning as its just gone 9 here in Greece, he says yawning, Don't forget guys clocks go back to night, service advert over.
OK not good after having your op, ED is a biggy with that but yes keep trying, drop down to the page below this your find a post of mine titled, DRUGS VERSUS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE, got my ED from very bad night sweats, but ended up going my own way, but its not just one thing you need to take its a mix, so in that post your find what I take and a link to lots of other things.

But the mix your see at the bottom really help getting your blood working, and aids erections, and your also see I wear a cock ring, good for getting some very good boners.

Also you can try pumping, and once its stiff you slip a ring on that holds your blood in place, but as your see reading round your not alone. OK

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:04 pm

NOWHARD wrote:Don't forget guys clocks go back to night...

In the US, the clocks go back at 2 AM on November 6.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:20 am

dg_moore wrote:
NOWHARD wrote:Don't forget guys clocks go back to night...

In the US, the clocks go back at 2 AM on November 6.

You actuality do get up and put you clocks back at 2am in the morning? but this is Greece and France is a week out as well a bit like you, you would think by now we could all do it at the same date.

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:21 pm

Time changes are out dated, inconvenient and stupid.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “General Discussion”