Clamping

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
DAVID 1

Clamping

Postby DAVID 1 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:23 am

Has anyone heard of this PE exercise? What does it do and can it actually make it longer?

alan46

Re: Clamping

Postby alan46 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:18 am

Look at a few sites. LPSG. I've been a member since 2004. It has a section on PE. Also PEGym is another good website for information on clamping. I've never tried clamping so I can't help you but these websites should give you the information you need.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:53 am

Hi David Been doing some jelqing and stretching and clamping is a way of stretching, but you really do need to do jelqing at the same time, otherwise you end with a long thin penis, jelqing adds the girth.
Jelqing and stretching does work but you do need to work at it, gets a bit boring, but its the end results your looking at, I'm aiming at 8 inch's just getting to 7 inch's now was 6 1/2 , my aim at 69 is so my gland is at my belly button, doing this type of exercise does make guys hang better, it has me, I can fill it from when I did it a few years ago but then it was just from some guys written sheet on line, that would have been some thing like 2002.
But clamping does involve weights or on aalnight.com you can get straps to do the same thing, some guys like to see just how much they can lift when doing it OUCH, not for me.

But its as Al said pegym or thunderplace both have vids on clamping, but I'm sure the is something on here all about it.

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:45 pm

David

If one has an implant there is really nothing one could do to change mother girth or length. However using a pump could be used to plump it up? That is after one pumps up the implant? Just a thought?

I assume all the jelling stretching has to be done prior the implant?
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:02 pm

Clamping is primarily a girth gaining exercise.

Using a tight constriction band such as an Osbon tension band is a good way to Improve and maintain an erection.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:08 am

Hardrod wrote:David

If one has an implant there is really nothing one could do to change mother girth or length. However using a pump could be used to plump it up? That is after one pumps up the implant? Just a thought?

I assume all the jelling stretching has to be done prior the implant?

Yes Hardrod, well before, your implant was from pyronies? Yes, if you had got into jelqing and stretching you may got away with not wanting a implant, sorry for the late news, then some doctor wont tell you that, if he is going to make big bucks doing an implant for something you can do yourself for nothing, but if he was a true doctor he would sent you off to trail it just to see if it would work, may have taken a year, but you would have gained and it would have been straight or straighter.

Hope this helps anyone else who reads this, as there is another way before you get an implant, every little bit of info should read before an implant grabs you and your money.

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:13 pm

Nowhard

When the initial peyronies was diagnosed by my surgeon urologist, he never talked about what I should do "out of the medical field" He did say use Vitamin E and Atenolol ---lets wait and see. There was NO mention of the VED, other meds or nothing by the doctor.. I trusted him since he was the one who did the radical Nephrectomy (cancer) and did a fantastic job. Meanwhile I was losing length and girth but was getting hard erections but my mind was going crazy with what was happening.

I went out on my own which was my fault and problem. I did try alternative methods like Acupuncture and herbs ( Chinese doctor) That didn't help except for my finding Peyronies site and trying to get info there. But by that time it was all too late for nothing else but the implant. Friend who helped me decide was a person with similar problem. Told me not to wait cause it only would get worse. With plaque and scarring from meds and perhaps an injury there was little any therapy like jelquing or clamping or stretching would help.

Excellent point and worth a try prior to the "last Frontier." which is the implant. Want a big dick I should have started Thunderplace or PE gym while in high school and wouldn't have minded losing any cm or inch at the time of the implant. :lol: Would have had a lot of fun too.

Hardrod
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Return to “General Discussion”