Is Venous Leakage treatable?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Lost Sheep

Is Venous Leakage treatable?

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:17 pm

Does anyone know of a treatment for Erectile Dysfunction caused by venous leakage? It seems to my untutored mind that an inflatable sphincter (similar to what is used on the neck of the bladder - an artificial urinary sphincter) might be a solution. It seems to obvious to me. So, there must be a less obvious (to me) reason it would not work.

So, I am curious.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

dtwarren1942

Re: Is Venous Leakage treatable?

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:55 pm

Seems to me an artificial valve could be placed in the effected vein which could be activated by a remote signal.

Currently, I use a tight constriction band to "clamp" around the base of my shaft to prevent blood from leaking through the night and vein. Unfortunately, the constriction causes my penis to start to loose sensitivity after ten minutes and becomes quite numb after 20 minutes.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:04 am

Hi Just a little theory, I did a little research on, but there is a possibility that Plaque build up could be what's behind venous leaks as it could block the valve open, so one thing you could just try as a test is what I take daily, as its a great way of getting rid of plaque, its a mix of cayenne pepper, turmeric with a small amount of black pepper and garlic, these are all well known for being very good for the blood will clear away plaque, will unblock veins and artery's that blocked.
I take it like this, and this is a post of mine.

The way out and clearing away plaque would be to get on Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric with black pepper and garlic, take this each morning and see how you go.
Its all very healthy for you.
You just mix CP and Turmeric 50/50 in olive oil and then mix with tomato paste and thin it with olive oil, at first you just mix this to a heat that suits you, and over time you can slowly increase the CP and Turmeric.
You take 3 teaspoonful’s each morning first thing, you wash each spoonful down with water, before anything else just after you get up, one thing it will warm you up, with this, which will also help would be very fine chopped garlic, just do a whole head, chopped fine, and keep in olive oil, with this you add dried parsley, a couple of good desert spoonful’s and mix, you just add a teaspoonful on top of the CP an turmeric mix, just mix into the top take as said.
The Parsley its very good for the blood and helps keep your Cholesterol down.
Please do keep both jars in the fridge, keeps a lot better that way.
Now if you google and read up about all three, there very good for ED, your cholesterol, heart and its arteries, prostate and RA, garlic is also very good for your blood, so along with the CP and turmeric, your be doing your body the world of good.
At first you really need to be taken this 3 times a day the other 2 times just before meals, for 2 weeks, then just twice a day for 2 weeks then just the once at first thing in the mornings, great way to start the day.
And yes have had ED now in recovery and do take what is above daily along with other supplements and a hormone.
So do hope this helps you.
Good Luck
PS This really needs a 12 week trail, to see if its going to work for you, if its for RA do increase it up, the stronger it is the better it works for you.
Don’t forget to up the amount of CP and turmeric as you go on.

One last piece of info, some CP I got out here in Greece was not very hot, so changed shops and using a 50/50 mix of CP and chilli powder this I put a heaped teaspoon on top each day along with a heaped teaspoon of turmeric, now from a site I’m on they say to help turmeric get absorbed to take a ¼ teaspoon of black pepper with it, and because if these extra amounts its now 4 teaspoon's each morning.
What a great way to light a fire in your stomach to get the day started.

Try the 12 week trail and see if things start to improve.

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

DAVID 1

Postby DAVID 1 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:36 am

I read that doing Kegels would help with venous leakage, Going to the Euo this week will ask those questions and get back to group.

DAVID 1

Postby DAVID 1 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:36 am

Nowhard would you keep me informed about your brew. I'll let the group know what I find out at the EUOR on Tuesday

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:50 am

DAVID 1 wrote:Nowhard would you keep me informed about your brew. I'll let the group know what I find out at the EUOR on Tuesday

Hi David this is something I have now been taking for over 5 years, and as you can see from down the bottom I'm on a very high rate of mix which is go for anyone, my last blood test at 68 was very good, doctor was amazed, so I must be doing something right, but that was the first for blood test I have had,
I just keep taking what I'm on, still get a good EQ, lots of morning woods and nocturnal erections, so now at 69 its ejaculating takes for ever, whether masturbating or sex.

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

DAVID 1

Postby DAVID 1 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:28 am

I forgot to ask the EURO. Busy trying figure out the pee coming out during sex. So now hard what are you taking to fix the blood leakage

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:48 pm

DAVID 1 wrote:I forgot to ask the EURO. Busy trying figure out the pee coming out during sex. So now hard what are you taking to fix the blood leakage

Hi David pee during sex could be just a weak pelvic floor, so kegels should help there to tightens things up for you, but do find out how to do the reverse ones as well, your find all you want on http://www.pegym.com just under the header banner.

So where is this blood leakage then? its ok I know just testing, you could try my mix that's on here, do the 12 week trail, if my theory works then it will unclog your valve, if you don't mind being the guinea pig its a 50/50 thing, but it will clean your blood up.

NOWHARD

DAVID 1

Postby DAVID 1 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:55 pm

I'll give it a try nothing else has worked. I'm surprised pharma hasn't come up with this
Concoction. Where did you get the ingredients?

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:26 am

DAVID 1 wrote:I'll give it a try nothing else has worked. I'm surprised pharma hasn't come up with this
Concoction. Where did you get the ingredients?

All you need is cayenne pepper, turmeric, ground black pepper, garlic and olive oil, and last tomato puree/paste most of these your find in your kitchen, just ask the wife, herb shops, good super markets, the rest is in the post above as its all very simple to do, but when you first start watch the amounts you use at first you do want to much heat from the CP, just build it up to what's good for you, as you gat used to it you slowly build it up. OK

NOWHARD

Return to “General Discussion”