Xiaflex

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
DAVID 1

Xiaflex

Postby DAVID 1 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:42 am

Hi guys, has anyone had any experience with this product. I have Peyronie probably from Trimix injections. If I get this thing straighened out will the trimix cause problems again?

Anonymous2

Re: Xiaflex

Postby Anonymous2 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:04 pm

Hi David, The only thing I can see is a about plaque, and yours is scaring, you made did to find some more in to see if works for scaring as well.
Good Luck
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

limpjoint

Postby limpjoint » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:16 pm

I also have scarring from injections. I was using caverject. I've read about the product you mention and it's very expensive, maybe several thousands for a treatment. I'm not sure how effective it it, but it's expensive.

DAVID 1

Postby DAVID 1 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:21 pm

I have heard $40 k for four treatments but insurance paid all but $3000.00 Still that is a bundle. Wife and I decided it's not worth it. Thanks for the reply.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:03 pm

There is an experimental treatment you may want to try. A mixture of DMSO and detoxified (Lugols) iodine - 2:1.
I have been using it as a potential prevention of scar tissue due to injections. I have been applying it to my shaft after each injection for the past three-years. I have not developed any scar tissue nor have I experienced any meaningful negative side effects.

However, that doesn't mean it will aid in reversing existing scar tissue. I have done some research on detoxified iodine which has been shown to be effective on reducing scar tissue on internal organs when applied directly. DMSO is known to be an effective transdermal transporter. Accordingly, it is thought that the application of the mixture on the shaft of the penis has potential for at least reducing scar tissue caused by injections.

Might be worth a shot. And the cost is under $50.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

DAVID 1

Postby DAVID 1 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:46 am

Thanks for the info where do you get the ingrediants?

DAVID 1

Postby DAVID 1 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:34 am

Hi thanks for the information where did you find this idea? So if I'm correct you mix the DMSO 1 part with 2 pards iodine and rub it on. As I know I ahve scare tissue or phalc build up will it reduce it?

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:17 pm

DAVID 1 wrote:Hi thanks for the information where did you find this idea? So if I'm correct you mix the DMSO 1 part with 2 pards iodine and rub it on. As I know I ahve scare tissue or phalc build up will it reduce it?

The mixture is 2 parts DMSO and 1 part detoxified iodine. I do not know if it will reduce scar tissue as it is only a "theory" at this point based on research showing that detoxified iodine reduces scar tissue when applied directly to scar tissue formed on internal organs. All I can say is that it has not hurt my penis, nor have I developed any scar tissue but most Trimex users do not generate scar tissue. In short, it is experimental with no actual test studies.

Google Lugols iodine. DMSO is available from many internet suppliers.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Ruffstuff12011

Postby Ruffstuff12011 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:05 pm

Hi Guys,

I have had 2 injections of Xiaflex in the 1st series of 4 cycles of injections. The 1st 2 injections into my shaft were very interesting the shots were 4 days apart. It has started to break up the plaque on the left side. I know it's starting to work as I have had partial semi hard erections with ejaculation and, the amount of fluid has increased . You may wonder why I said this but that means that the pressure from having the curve is starting to dissipate. If any of you want to discuss this more in detail, please feel free to send me a private message here and we can discuss this more in detail.

Rod

Return to “General Discussion”