BUTT PLUG FOR MEN

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
gusord

BUTT PLUG FOR MEN

Postby gusord » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:13 pm

Anyone out there have tried a vibrating butt plug for men ? I am interested how well it works and does it produce great orgasms. I had my wife push the dildo
we have into my anal area and it felt good. However the dildo is too big and we need to get a smaller one that vibrates. Also need advice on how to break my
wives inhibitions about it being dirty, etc.

gusord

jerrywayne

Re: BUTT PLUG FOR MEN

Postby jerrywayne » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:46 pm

just make sure you clean out ,clean sex is good sex.

jerrywayne

Postby jerrywayne » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:48 pm

just make you clean out first clean sex is good sex,my first used to fuck me with strap on was sexy ,but was always clean.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:18 pm

Though most models don't come with a vibrator, though I am sure some do, a prostate messager works well for me. It has a "handle" that allows you to move it around to stimulate your prostate. It is also properly shaped to hit the "G" spot.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:08 am

jerrywayne wrote:just make sure you clean out ,clean sex is good sex.

HI I think he means, having an enema in the last section of your bowls, its has two sphincters for in and out, its also a holding bay for your crap or stools, so its this bit your can enema quite easily.then as he said your clean, and away you go.
As for your wife, get her on to www.dodsonandross.com this is a great site, its like all the questions you were afraid to ask? well here she will find all the answers, Dr Betty Dodson is now 85 but you would not believe it, if she puts a question to her, as you can post to Dr Betty, she will answer it, every thing she needs to know is there and including anal sex, female masturbation, how to orgasm, its all there.
Good Luck
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

alan46

Postby alan46 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:31 pm

I have a toy called rude boy. You insert it in your asshole and it curves around and also vibrates the part of your penis that is inside your body. Great orgasms. I only got it recently. My wife enjoys anal play. It turns her on. She didn't always enjoy it but I took it slowly with her and now she really enjoys it. It takes time but be patient

Return to “General Discussion”