This works for me.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
newtoed

This works for me.

Postby newtoed » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:31 pm

I introduced my background on the newbie page, but I'd like to ask your opinion on something.
After rectal cancer treatment I get mixed results with oral meds when my wife is stimulating me with her hand or mouth. But when I carefully stimulate myself and avoid orgasms while still soft, slowly I can get myself fully hard and I stay hard during sex.
I never thought that I could cum with a soft penis, but it seems to happen lot easier than I thought. What I don't understand how come that I don't get hard from my wife( she is hot and we have a good marriage), but when I carefully achieve full erection, it stays. I realize the my situation has a lot of mental component to it too: I have a colostomy bag now, chemo and radiation messed up my nerves general and the terror of cancer scare and treatment just ended 4 months ago.
Thanks,
Les
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Return to “General Discussion”