Venous leakage treatment options

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
franktalk_user

Venous leakage treatment options

Postby franktalk_user » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:52 am

I'm suffering from venous leakage and wanted to know what treatment options are available for it. Also, if medicines and injections work for someone, how long they continue to work before one switches to next available option.

notsostiff

Re: Venous leakage treatment options

Postby notsostiff » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:38 am

For me I started using snug fit constriction ring (applied before any stimulation) which allows me to get a good erection. This allows blood to flow in but prevents the blood leaking away.
Had a robotic prostatectomy on 16 Dec 2010, with partial bi-lateral nerve sparing.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:37 pm

I find that the Osbon tension band works well for me. Always works well with a VED and usually works well with a PDE5 inhibitor. If the venous leak is not too severe, Trimix injections can generate enough increased blood flow to overcome the leak. You may need to do a little experimenting to find out if one or another will work for you before undergoing questionable surgery.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

franktalk_user

Postby franktalk_user » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:07 am

notsostiff wrote:For me I started using snug fit constriction ring (applied before any stimulation) which allows me to get a good erection. This allows blood to flow in but prevents the blood leaking away.

How long it has been working for you?

franktalk_user

Postby franktalk_user » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:08 am

dtwarren1942 wrote:I find that the Osbon tension band works well for me. Always works well with a VED and usually works well with a PDE5 inhibitor. If the venous leak is not too severe, Trimix injections can generate enough increased blood flow to overcome the leak. You may need to do a little experimenting to find out if one or another will work for you before undergoing questionable surgery.

Normally how long an option works?

notsostiff

Postby notsostiff » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:41 pm

franktalk_user wrote:
notsostiff wrote:For me I started using snug fit constriction ring (applied before any stimulation) which allows me to get a good erection. This allows blood to flow in but prevents the blood leaking away.

How long it has been working for you?

It has working reliably for a few months since I discovered the technique by accident. I was actually setting up to use my pump when I discovered this. I wish I had found out before. I am now 3 years post robotic prostatectomy.
Had a robotic prostatectomy on 16 Dec 2010, with partial bi-lateral nerve sparing.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:59 pm

franktalk_user wrote:
dtwarren1942 wrote:I find that the Osbon tension band works well for me. Always works well with a VED and usually works well with a PDE5 inhibitor. If the venous leak is not too severe, Trimix injections can generate enough increased blood flow to overcome the leak. You may need to do a little experimenting to find out if one or another will work for you before undergoing questionable surgery.

Normally how long an option works?

My erection starts to loose sensitivity after 10 to 15 minutes under constriction and I need to remove the constriction after twenty minutes or so to avoid possible injure due to lack of fresh blood. Trimix provides me with a 1.5 hour erection. Others report up to four hours.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “General Discussion”