Betty Dodson

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Viggo55

Betty Dodson

Postby Viggo55 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Anybody here use her site? I see our site here is listed as a link on her Home Page.
74 year-old white male. BMI = 37.5, obese, ED due to physical condition; arthritic; medications for hypertension, sleep apnea; sedentary. No pills worked. Tri-mix used; pumps help. No sexual intercourse in past three years. "Hand-work now."

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Re: Betty Dodson

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Yeah! Actually, quite a few of our guys go to Betty's site. she is an amazing woman and life force! I love her to death. I tell every guy who has questions about how to please a woman - especially without an erection - to go to her site and learn from the master. She will change most people's mind about what sex is. Glad you mentioned her.

Anonymous2

Re: Betty Dodson

Postby Anonymous2 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Hi Viggo, its here on site under suggestions, see link, I put it there, and do some answering for folks with problems, tell them to go there, its an education in sex, if you cant find an answer there, then there probably is not one, but any women with an orgasm problem send them to Dr Betty Dodson, she a lady who takes life one orgasm at a time, but its a very nice site thats packed with info, takes me back to my Forum days, that was the mag that opened a lot of peoples eyes, and is still talked about by us older guys, it was a nice mag back in the late 60s early 70s, lots of good info, mind you these were the days before STDs and STIs, herpes, aids and when real guys rode bare back with no problems as long as your women was on the pill, the good old days, lots of guys here must remember them.
Good Luck
NOHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Return to “General Discussion”