jammies and erections

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
gbeard60

jammies and erections

Postby gbeard60 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:21 am

I'm a little over a year post-robotic surgery for prostate cancer. For several months now, I've been getting nocturnal erections and morning wood, none of them great, but enough to wake me and I'll praise it and welcome it and invite it to come again. But the last few weeks, there has been nothing. I was starting to worry. One cold day, I wore my silk long johns to work, and noticed that things felt pretty good down there, and I recalled that a friend of mine had said his kids got him some silk boxers for Christmas, but he couldn't wear them because they gave him an instant erection when he put them on. I wear flannel pants to bed, and I figured that maybe 1. there wasn't enough sensation from the flannel to do any good, and 2. perhaps the weight of the material itself was keeping my weak and wounded member from reaching its full potential. So I switched to silk boxers, and boy, did they make a difference. I'm waking up again with erections, some of them almost like the old days, hard enough to use. I don't know if anyone else could replicate this, but it works for me. Silk or rayon boxers. The slicker the fabric the better.

P.S. I had not had a spontaneous erection since my surgery, and I was shaving my balls the other day -- something I just started doing -- and I popped one. No pills, no pump, no cock ring. A thing of beauty, if I say so myself. Gonna shave down there a lot more often.

Trying Hard

Re: jammies and erections

Postby Trying Hard » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:32 pm

Before I stop mocking my friends for wearing
silk underwear (you know, for being a little gay :- ),
and start wearing them myself, can we have some sort of
disclaimer such as " and I'm in no way connected to
the silk industry"? ... :- )

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:35 pm

gbear,

Flannel Jammies?? Silk Boxers??

How quaint ... did not know people still went to bed wearing any clothes on these days...

(well one of the two in bed might wear stuff .. so the two don't stick together as much due to sweatin').

( But i got some silks .. will give em a try tonite and see if anything needs reporting ...)

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:28 pm

I never had silk boxers. However, I have worn " silk like" boxers. It was pre ED, but I do recall that the sensual feeling of the material usually gave me an erection, at least when I first put them on. Once I got accustomed to the sensual feel of the material, erections were no longer as spontaneous.

Though I now sleep naked, my wife always sleeps in a night gown; however, it is easy to slip it up to allow close contact while I rub her back in the morning, which often turns into a need for an injection. Perhaps I should invest in a pair of silk boxers to avoid the need to get up and go to the refrigerator. Could be cheaper in the long run.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

gbeard60

Postby gbeard60 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Alas, when you get up at 4 in the morning in February and let the dogs out, flannel is a good concept. When you get up at 6 in the morning to let the dogs out in summer, wearing anything is a good concept, as far as the neighbors are concerned, until the newly pruned rose of sharon hedge lining the patio has grown tall enough. After that, everything can and does hang loose. And I am in no way connected to the silk industry, save as a consumer, which is a slender thread.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Hi G, Look if your not on any drugs, try reading my post, DRUGS VERSUS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE, see if what I take can get you back up and running, get nocternals, and morning woods daily, sometimes the nocternal one wake me up, there just so hard, If you can do a 12 week trial and see hwo you go.
Good Luck
NOHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Return to “General Discussion”