New ED treatment device targeting veno-occlusive dysfunction mechanism

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
otter17

Re: New ED treatment device targeting veno-occlusive dysfunction mechanism

Postby otter17 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:32 pm

The website for that thing makes it look pretty snake oil-ish. Some weird wing looking thing with no side effects that uses the power of “radiofrequency” energy to stop veno-occlusive leak. Like c’mon, how exactly is that supposed to work?

Sure I hope it’s effective but I wouldn't bet on it
40 y/o straight married guy with supportive wife. Slowly progressive ED from venous leak since adolescence. Pills were a godsend for years, now as the efficacy fades, I am wading into the land of injections and implant

Blippo

Postby Blippo » Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:40 pm

Is it similar to shock wave therapy or totally different?

Has anyone actually used one yet?

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:46 pm

if it works like the med3000 (eroxon) we're fine, they made us wait 5 years and then went out on the market with a colossal scam
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:17 am

Blippo wrote:Is it similar to shock wave therapy or totally different?

Has anyone actually used one yet?

its supposed to be radio frequency not shock waves and effect collagen making it recover its health .

Blippo

Postby Blippo » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:05 am

Thanks.

It sounds fantastic but it would be good to get comments and feedback from someone who has used it.

Wonder what difference is between radio waves and shock wave therapy. Some people who had shockwave felt it made them worse! Would this device not do that?

youngsuddened31

Postby youngsuddened31 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:00 am

There's an user in Reddit that claims his ED has improved a lot after using this device for 2 months.
His post history looks legit, so I don't think he's trying to sell the device.

https://www.reddit.com/r/erectiledysfun ... gbMYhGcthC

Now im performing with pills, if they start to fail I would probably give it a try.

Blippo

Postby Blippo » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:33 pm

There's also some comments there from a couple of people who have seen no improvement. Works for some and not others it seems.

Someone mentions phoenix device too. Have to Google that

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:13 pm

frank66665 wrote:if it works like the med3000 (eroxon) we're fine, they made us wait 5 years and then went out on the market with a colossal scam

That's funny because if you look t up on their site its says its effective for 60% of men . thats why candid reviews from users shows the actual results without any hype . so this could be the same thing "85 % of men saw great results" says the developers.

but who will be the guienea pig on this device ? i could have it bought and shipped to the Philippines from austraila for $1590. for a possible improvement versus a malleable implant in india for $3600 plus air fare and hotels ,another $1000 at least , but then hard 24/7 . what to do ,what to do ?

25yearsold

Postby 25yearsold » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:45 am

I spoke to 4 guys on reddit about it; (all have been using the vertica for at least 4 weeks)
1-> Dramatic success, claims almost cured
2-> Between slight&moderate? benefits
3-> No improvement at all after 4 weeks of use
4-> Slight benefits

Number 3 has severe ED (pills are not working),number 1,2 and 4 have mild-moderate ED (pills still work)

I would buy the device if it was avaible in my country. Even though i dont have much hope on it, still want to try it before fully commiting on the implant.

youngsuddened31

Postby youngsuddened31 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:51 am

ready2go wrote:
frank66665 wrote:if it works like the med3000 (eroxon) we're fine, they made us wait 5 years and then went out on the market with a colossal scam

That's funny because if you look t up on their site its says its effective for 60% of men . thats why candid reviews from users shows the actual results without any hype . so this could be the same thing "85 % of men saw great results" says the developers.

but who will be the guienea pig on this device ? i could have it bought and shipped to the Philippines from austraila for $1590. for a possible improvement versus a malleable implant in india for $3600 plus air fare and hotels ,another $1000 at least , but then hard 24/7 . what to do ,what to do ?

Implant is irreversible, IMHO I would try everything that has a chance to prevent or at least delay it...

Return to “General Discussion”