Has anyone done Penile venous stripping-Dr Geng Long Hsu to regain size after surgery?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
heavendistance

Has anyone done Penile venous stripping-Dr Geng Long Hsu to regain size after surgery?

Postby heavendistance » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:41 pm

This article is a bit long. I am now 24 years old. I have always had the problem of venous leakage.

In my country, there is no lifetime warranty for implants, so I have to go abroad for this surgery. My family has always been reluctant to do so, but I have always been troubled by this problem and I have tried many treatments with limited success. Although I was very skeptical about this surgery, in the end I had no choice but to go to Dr. Geng Long Hsu in my country. I had a test there and they said I had a venous leak. He said he could 99% solve my problem. Because I was skeptical I asked him for some contact information for his patients. He gave me two, and I tried to contact them. The two patients also assured me that they were back to normal after the surgery. One of them told me that he had the surgery because he couldn't accept the implant. He felt that he was different and back to normal immediately after the operation. Because of this, I wonder if I can be like them. So I had this surgery in August this year.

To be honest this surgery didn't heal me. On the contrary, it gave me a bad influence. The venous leakage problem has improved a little but is about the same as before. What makes me most anxious is that my length has decreased a lot. Although I know that there may be this complication, one of the two patients I contacted before told me that he felt that the length was about 1 cm less, and he used It recovered after a period of time. Another patient told me that he felt that there was no change in the length. In addition, I saw on this website that one person shared that although his size was reduced by less than half after this surgery, after two and a half months. The size has recovered, so I think the length problem shouldn’t be a big problem. I also asked Geng Long Hsu about the length before the surgery. He told me that he has done surgeries for many foreigners and even famous people abroad, so there is no need to worry. , if this operation would have any adverse effects, he would not be able to have the status he has today, so in the end I tried this operation.

Although I spent a lot of money, this surgery has really made very little improvement to me. It can be said that it is almost the same as before. The biggest problem is that he reduced my length a lot. One month after the operation, I found that the length had recovered a little by about one centimeter, but it was still 3 to 4 centimeters different from the original length. Now another month has passed, but I found that the length has not changed. I only had venous leakage problems before, but now this surgery has given me size anxiety.

I am really afraid of whether the size can be restored, because it has been a month since the last time I regained 1 cm. I feel that the size is actually no change. I have asked Geng Long Hsu many times about the change. He told me not to worry that the size will recover after a few months. Some people even take half a year, but I am really worried about this matter. Not long after the operation, I felt that I should have an implant, but now that there is a size problem, I can only postpone my implant plan. I quite regret having this surgery, but there was nothing I could do at that time. , I was thinking that I could finally solve this problem, so I had this surgery with a little hope. Plus Geng Long Hsu told me he could solve my problem and he has helped many people with surgeries, I was too young to consider implants. That's why I chose this surgery.

Now I just hope that my length can be restored, and my family finally agrees to let me go abroad for implantation. My non-erected length is the same as before, but my erect length is now about 3 to 4 centimeters less. I don’t know what to do or why this is happening. I asked Dr. Geng Long Hsu and he told me not to worry about the size. It will recover, but I'm still scared. Does anyone have similar experience? I don't know what I should do now. This surgery only gave me more anxiety and made me want to kill myself. I just hope the size will come back and I can get implants later. But now I am really anxious and scared.

s7utty

Re: Has anyone done Penile venous stripping-Dr Geng Long Hsu to regain size after surgery?

Postby s7utty » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:13 am

what was the operation he performed on you ? ligation, embolization ? or both ? or venous stripping only?? if so, which vein was the most faulty in your case ?
28 years old. some form of ED always with me entire life.
///
19th May 22' - doppler, 10mcg PGE1, good inflow, terrible outflow (EDV) of 15cm/s.
Currently about to visit Paris to dr Allaire seeking for further help.

Fanfreluche

Re: Has anyone done Penile venous stripping-Dr Geng Long Hsu to regain size after surgery?

Postby Fanfreluche » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:52 am

Hello @Heavendistance
How is it going today ?
Did you get some lenght back since your last post ?
I am offered the same type of surgery in my country.
Thank you.

Return to “General Discussion”