bulb collapses, reservoir empty, system short on fluid

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
rockyrocky

bulb collapses, reservoir empty, system short on fluid

Postby rockyrocky » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:50 am

Within a few months of my implant in 2017 the bulb would collapse after pumping. Others had the same problem and it was widely thought that there was a lack of fluid in the system. There was a general feeling that something could be done but nobody knew what. I talked with the manufacturer = Titan - and they also thought something could be done but were not sure what.

After 6 years had an appointment with Dr Perito in Miami. He confirmed that the system was short on fluid and I was missing 10 -20 pumps. Within 24 hours the problem was solved with a short surgical procedure without complications or discomfort. I have the 10 pumps back that I was missing. Thank you Dr Perito
69 y/o. Radical prostatectomy April 30,2017. Penile implant July 19, 2017 Dr Kramer University of Maryland. Titan 22cm plus 2.5 cm RTE

Old Guy

Re: bulb collapses, reservoir empty, system short on fluid

Postby Old Guy » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:56 am

Darn that took long enough to figure out!
So is everything working again as it should? Dr Perito gets a lot of praise on here.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

rockyrocky

Re: bulb collapses, reservoir empty, system short on fluid

Postby rockyrocky » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:01 am

Yes, everything is fine. Even before everything was functional but I knew I was lacking some fluid. Now everything is better
69 y/o. Radical prostatectomy April 30,2017. Penile implant July 19, 2017 Dr Kramer University of Maryland. Titan 22cm plus 2.5 cm RTE

Return to “General Discussion”