Jeff & Greg- Batten Down the Hatches!!!

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
regain-is-the-aim

Jeff & Greg- Batten Down the Hatches!!!

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Guys:

From all of us here- take care and stay safe. Looks like the hurricane is now headed in your direction and the world will get very wet and windy around Baton Rouge. Jeff, I think those pecan trees of yours will get a good shake very soon.

Want you to know we care! Don't worry about responding to this- just get you and yours ready and settled in.

The stories can keep till next week.

Our Best

Dick
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

regal1945

Re: Jeff & Greg- Batten Down the Hatches!!!

Postby regal1945 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:09 pm

:D Dick, RU on the chitlist? I have been trying to PM you with the answers to your question and it states, no such user. shoot me your e-mail address! :mrgreen:

Cajun Jeff

Re: Jeff & Greg- Batten Down the Hatches!!!

Postby Cajun Jeff » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Dick, thanks for the well wishes. We are all ready for the winds. tomorrow afternoon we should get the big hit. The pecan trees are going to get hit real hard. This year they are loaded one of our biggest crops. We will loose all of them. They are still green and are not good to pic till Oct. Looks like we will not make pralines this year.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Return to “General Discussion”