Cheap Home-made Cock Rings

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Genome

Cheap Home-made Cock Rings

Postby Genome » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:45 pm

I have been asked to describe how I make my own cock rings. These are cheap, easy to make, and work better than any of the many I have purchased.

Buy a universal sized bicycle inner tube that costs about $4.00. Universal size will fit any bicycle tire. Their diameters stretch from bout 1.5 inches to 2.5 inches. Buy mine at Walmart.

Make a single diagonal cut to turn the circular tube into a long cylinder. Cut ring sections off either end. Make rings of various widths to see which width is best for you.

Hope this helps you guys.
Last edited by Genome on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bluis6214

Re: Cheap Home-made Cock Rings

Postby bluis6214 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:55 pm

So Genome do you use your cock rings along with your implant?
55 years old. ED since 2002 total venous leakage after penile fracture. Tried all the pills and injections all failed to help. Some success with VED, but felt too unnatural to both of us, seldom used. Implanted 06/21/12. Trying to wear IT out.

Genome

Postby Genome » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Cock rings help ameliorate the problem caused when the doctor used way too short an implant on me. It helps firm up the unsupported distal end just behind the glans. The empty unsupported inch of shaft begind the glans apparently fills with blood.

Genome

Postby Genome » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:36 pm

I forgot to mention that the cock ring also helps the glans to inflate better.....and this makes Spike a bit more sensitive to touch....which is welcome. Also...as can be seen in this pic and the one above....the veins of the shaft become inflated.

smitrowe

Postby smitrowe » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:06 am

Does the cock ring you made affect your implant. What does your Dr say about it?

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:30 pm

I noticed that there is no answer here.

My doctor told me NEVER EVEN THINK of using a cock ring with my implant

Just two cents from an LGX thinking type of guy
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:02 am

Like LGX-Man, I have never heard of anyone using a cock ring with an Implant.
I was implanted with the Coloplast Titan 4+ years ago and have had rock hard erections with great penile sensitivity ever since.
Hope this is helpful.

Bob

Genome

Postby Genome » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:33 pm

Thanks guys for your input....and expressions of concern for me. Makes me feel loved. :)

First of all let me remind you that my implant was grossly undersized by my physician. :cry: This left a full inch of my shaft plus my glans......with NO IMPLANT SUPPORT. The implant tips end a full inch behind my glans. Thus my erection by the implant is useless. The whole last 2 inches of my penis just flop back and forth limply or even fold back over my shaft when my implant is fully inflated (1 inch of glans plus 1 inch of unsupported shaft).

I discovered that when i use a moderately tight cock ring, it will allow that last unsupported portion of my penis to fill with blood and give the unsupported last 2 inches of my penis some useful level of turgidity. Inflation alone is worthless...not because it is not rigid...but because it is way too short to support my shaft. But inflation plus a cock ring provides the useful erection you see in the above photographs. I also get a turgid glans and increased girth. This converted a useless implanted penis into one that is very satisfactory. :D

BTW....the cock ring I use is not strangling my implant. It is only tight enough to allow blood and fluids to accumulate in the hollow unsupported distal end of my penis.....and to some degree it adds good girth.

Since you guys have a properly fitted implant, there is no reason for you to consider using a cockring. I AM NOT RECOMMENDING ANYONE WITH AN IMPLANT TO USE A COCK RING. If the cock ring makes my implant fail a bit early...who cares...it was the wrong size anyway and semi-useless. At least it will be replaced with the properly sized implant and I will finally have an optimal implantation. Again......rigidity of the implant is NOT the issue....the implant...which is way too short becomes rock hard. It is not the reason for the ring.

thinktank

Postby thinktank » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:46 pm

Genome

What width cut on the universal bicycle tube works best for you? 1/2 inch? 3/4 inch? 1 inch?

I am about your size so whatever works for you should work for me, although you are definitely the king of the "Frank Talk" hill.

I congratulate you on solving your implant problem. You are certainly an inventive guy. As a fellow graduate of Thundersplace, I grieved for you after your implant because I know how hard you worked to get where you are. Your situation smacks of malpractice and you are to be applauded for handling it so well. Have you tried BTBalls with the bicycle cock ring .....or would that take another bigger sized bicycle tube? BTB works best for me with cock rings and my wife loves the bulky ones in sex.

Thanks bro.

Return to “General Discussion”