Best way to boost nitric oxide?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Way out west

Best way to boost nitric oxide?

Postby Way out west » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:42 am

Hi, there seems to be 1001 ways that 'can' boost nitric oxide, but having tried numerous brands of L-Arginine and L-Citrulline (as well as Agmatine and various other forms of Arginine, including Arginine Nitrate and Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate), I've not really noticed much of an increase (based on using nitric oxide testing strips). I have noticed a slight improvement with erectile function, but not significant enough.

What methods have you tried and what has worked?

ftwabeck3533

Re: Best way to boost nitric oxide?

Postby ftwabeck3533 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:43 am

WOW:

You pose a great question, the contribution of nitric oxide to EF is well documented. However, to those of us that need to understand and manage this component, this knowledge is elusive. Hope we can get a few guys to weigh in.

At least you have made an attempt to measure your NO levels. Where did you find the the "testing strips"? I'd like to give this a try.

Bill
Born 1955, Erectile Dysfunction, Robotic Prostatectomy (Oct 2018, Dr Bugg @ UCA, Birmingham, AL), PSA<0.007, Trimix User (30 mg Papaverine HCL, 1 mg Phentolamine MES, 10 mcg Alprostadil per 1 ML. My dose is 0.16 ML)

Way out west

Postby Way out west » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:11 pm

Thanks, I sometimes wonder whether my body is less adept at producing nitric oxide, hence the question. I bought the following product:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Self-Stik-Sa ... Swx0FdUn4U

There seem to be a few others available:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BERKELEY-Non ... SwLWJcYIS9

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:39 pm

I believe I have already mentioned PRELOX on these forums. It is a natural supplement that boosts NO levels, no side effects. The patented formula combines L-arginine and pycnogenol, both ingredients work sinergistically. Don't expect any miracles, though: this is just a food supplement and has to be taken daily.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Return to “General Discussion”