Proviren Masterlone

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Dirk Winston

Proviren Masterlone

Postby Dirk Winston » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:55 pm

Has anyone tried this. Its manufactured by Bayer and is supposed to increase the amount of free testosterone in your body. Only about 2% of the testosterone in our body is free to do the things we want it to do like create an erection the rest is bound up in sex hormone binding globulin. Proviren is supposed to increase the amount of free testosterone available and therefor increase our sex drive and hopefully ability.

Its manufacture recommended at 75mg a day, three 25mg tablets a day. Its not available in the United States because its not FDA approved but is available in just about every country I've visited. I have just started taking it at 75mg a day. This is my fourth day and not sure if I feel any benefits or not, I'm certainly not getting spontaneous erections from it yet. I am going to try it at 75mg a day for a year to see if there is any improvement.

Also has anyone used Vasomax phentolamine or Uprima, Someone mentioned them on here and I am eager to try them. They also are not available in the United States because they are not FDA approved. I have not been able to find them in the Dominican Republic yet but will look in Mexico next month.

Dirk

rdnkbiker

Re: Proviren Masterlone

Postby rdnkbiker » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:10 pm

nope but let us know how it works out
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

Return to “General Discussion”