Peyronies or scar tissue

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Robert66

Peyronies or scar tissue

Postby Robert66 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:22 pm

Its in the injection forum this forum the implant forum and many of us think injections are a factor.
Lets face it injections became a new aid to EDin 1983 and to this day nothing has changed . I read here in FT a thread about a new gel using GNT OR GTN and it seemed like help was on the way ,,,with results minus the injections .
Lets face it injecting is a hassel with missing the spot hitting viens all that drama. I went to look at the web site only to find many claiming med2005 is already for sale, which i find suspect.
So its fakes or copies but does it work ? Any FT. guys good with computer skills help find out is there a gel that works? The reason i ask is i had ED when i was in mid 50ss and from then to 66 i had sex maybe 10 times as pills did nothing and my sex was getting oral on a semi hard errection . So just like finding FT maybe there is a gel that works i just dont know how to find it ?
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Flavio

Re: Peyronies or scar tissue

Postby Flavio » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:37 am

I'm sorry, what does this have to do with PD or scar tissue? Do these injections end up causing plaque and penile curvature, is that it?

You could try alprostadil cream, it is administred into the urethra, no needles involved.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Robert66

Re: Peyronies or scar tissue

Postby Robert66 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:22 pm

Flavio wrote:I'm sorry, what does this have to do with PD or scar tissue? Do these injections end up causing plaque and penile curvature, is that it?

You could try alprostadil cream, it is administred into the urethra, no needles involved.

Yes injection are one of the causes of scarring
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Return to “General Discussion”