Low Testosterone

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
BrooksBro

Re: Low Testosterone

Postby BrooksBro » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:36 am

I was on 50 mg Testim topical for about 6 months, raising my testosterone from mid-200s to 400s. At 100 mg, it was in the 600s. :D Then I began to experience gynocomastia. And, I got tired of the daily mess and stickiness and asked for testosterone cypionate injections. I started at 200 mg weekly (T over 1,100!) and we recently tapered that to 150 mg (no test results yet). I feel less edgy at 150 mg than I did at 200. Looking to eventually move to Testopel pellets ($$$ even with private insurance).
Age 59, married 24 years, ED 7 years, Peyronies 3 years with venous leakage. Dr. Larry Lipshultz, Baylor, Houston TX.

padreest

Re: Low Testosterone update

Postby padreest » Thu May 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Hey guys,
Since increasing to 2 packets daily I have noticed that I can orgase easier and have a better sensation. Have also experienced , of late, that I'm dribbling more seamen and usually have at least 5-6 or more contractions that are better quality. The only downside is the acne is getting worse but it only appears on the torsal. mErection still not good enough for penetration but J/O is good. Uro said that it might take several months to improve erections. What I really need to do is get a pump and do some growth rehab. No matter what they say, we really must use it or lose. That is a fact and mine proves it.

Return to “General Discussion”