In the Gym Locker Room

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
bbb2.5

Re: In the Gym Locker Room

Postby bbb2.5 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:28 am

Greg1956 wrote:Thanks for your responses. I am surprised all of you say you don't notice what other guys look like. I am straight, but I will admit I notice other guys. Being it's a gym, I certainly notice and admire a guy who has a great physique. I notice other dicks in the showers, sometimes wishing mine looked like one.

From everything I have read before, it is human nature for both men and women to notice and compare themselves with people of the same sex.When I see a nude guy in the locker room who has a great body, I take a quick look and get motivated to work harder on my own. I also see guys take a quick look at me every time I am in the locker room. I don't see any big deal with it.

Excellent response... all men look, you don't have to be attracted to the same sex before this can happen. Heck I'm Gay and I admire a beautiful woman's body. There is nothing sexual about it.

Greg1956

Re: In the Gym Locker Room

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:33 am

bbb2.5,
Thank you for acknowledging that. I think a lot of straight guys fear it will make them sound gay if they say they take a glance at another nude man. You make a great point about being gay, but checking out a good looking female. As humans, we appreciate looks, whether it's people or just about anything else.

I should also say I have been a nude model for artists much of my life so I am very aware of my own body as well as others. Just like a home builder is hyper aware of homes or a landscaper sees every detail of other people's yards, I probably pay more attention to bodies than the average person.

Even though I am totally accustomed to have a room full of people studying my nude body, I think it is creepy in the locker room when someone stares. It is also rude. Quick glances are human nature.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “General Discussion”