PCa, ED, Trimix and Swinging

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Julios

PCa, ED, Trimix and Swinging

Postby Julios » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:34 pm

I have a little story to share that may provide hope to some; though likely only a small minority. At least it may speak to single guys if there are no swingers out there. The story is dedicated to Biker90.

I happen to be blessed with one very amazing wife. Before my Dx, she and I had been dabbling with the idea of swinging. I was ready to jump in; she wasn't quite there. We had met another couple years before for that purpose, but just became regular friends instead. Then came the PCa Dx and all the emotion with it. One day, with weeks to go before the scheduled surgery, she came to me and said she was ready if I still wanted to. I said hell yeah, and called our friends. Two weeks before surgery we all four had the night of our lives. Two solid hours worth before I was spent. 

Then came the life altering surgery, pain and complete ED. After 8 weeks I got Trimix and was finally able to penetrate my beautiful, hugely sexy wife again. Once we discovered how well that works, (at least half the time - very inconsistent results), she put me to another challenge, as she had been throughout my Dx and recovery. In mid September She said we are going to spend another night with our friends, so you had better get yourself in top shape. We had a date for Oct 23rd! Wow; I was working out in the gym like never before, doing my Kegels like never before, and "practicing" sex like never before. Several days before the big event my wife and I decided to have sex that evening, and I gave myself the typical Trimix dose. Failure; nothing happened. I had been getting zero results about half the time. I posted here and elsewhere a plea for help the next day. One day before the event, last Friday, a member of HealingWell, named Biker90, came through for me with just the tip I needed which I hoped would ensure the dick I was going to need. Last Saturday night was the most amazing night of sex I have ever had in my life. Our friends have no idea I have cancer; yet. They have no idea I used Trimix. Over the course of a long night of dinner, conversation and eventually sex, the 4 of us consumed 8 bottles of fine wine. Then the four of us had FOUR hours of solid sex together like never before. Naturally the other guy would go soft after he would have an orgasm, so I was relied upon to keep both ladies happy until he got hard again. FOUR hours! I haven't done that since I was in my 30's. Of course I had to fake NOT having an orgasm, a feat for which having no prostate comes in very handy. The other lady kept asking my wife; is he ever going to cum? In actuality I came several times. Finally after four hours I began to soften. Never did I have pain; always before when my erection lasted more than an hour after sex I had a lot of pain. Not this time for some reason. It was beautiful, just like sex before surgery, (but a little less mess).

Anyway, there is not only life after RP, but amazing, wild life if desired, even for you swingers and single guys. And there are great guys out there in the blogosphere ready to help us newbies every step of the way. 

Thanks a hundred million, Biker90, if you ever visit here.

I love my wife; I love my life.

PS. I start ADT tomorrow. 
Age 54
RP July 2010. All nerves spared on right, 25% on left
Pathology: T3b, Gleas 9, Pos Margins, EPE
Currently on ADT
Using Trimix successfully: 0.08ml; 20MCG Alprostadil 1MG Phentolamine 30MG/ML Papaverine

Cajun Jeff

Re: PCa, ED, Trimix and Swinging

Postby Cajun Jeff » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:01 pm

I just read your post on HW then jumped over to FT and saw you post here as well. Sounds like a real wild time. Glad things went so very well for you.

Sounds like many a mans dreams.

Cajun jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Trying Hard

Postby Trying Hard » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:50 pm

‘Fortune favors the bold...’
Just when things were starting to look a bit lame around here... :- )

By the way I was thinking of rewriting your story, beginning;
‘Dear Penthouse Forum, the other day, we met this couple…’ :- )

Julios

Postby Julios » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:01 pm

I appreciate the sentiments, Cajun Jeff.

Trying Hard - great phrase, and true. Not sure if it was boldness as much as nothing to lose. Life is short, as they say.
As for Penthouse, perhaps I should have copyrighted it. ;)

Best wishes to you both.
Age 54
RP July 2010. All nerves spared on right, 25% on left
Pathology: T3b, Gleas 9, Pos Margins, EPE
Currently on ADT
Using Trimix successfully: 0.08ml; 20MCG Alprostadil 1MG Phentolamine 30MG/ML Papaverine

TheNordic

Postby TheNordic » Tue May 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Using Trimix primarily for swinging but results have been so inconsistent !!

Using Autoject - needle on 'C' depth.

From over the top - once ! (Sudafed and hot bath or cold bath ??)

to;

About perfect: once or twice. Love those times ...

to;

50- 75% Results,

to;

Nothing at all: All too often ! (especially on 'big' nights if you know what I mean ...)

Where to inject: 2 fingers from base at 2 - 3 O'Clock or 9 - 10.

Often takes 10 - 30 seconds to inject !! Sprays out all over if I pull out the needle....

Freeze or Refrigerate ?
60 yrs. Testosterone injections bi-weekly. Use Trimix, Edex or Caverject. (prefer Trimix). Pumping regimen since July 2018. My Trimix prescription is T-50(0.3) / PGE-40(0.15) / LIDO (0.1). (or Papaverine-phentolamine-pge1 22-0.8mg-8 Mcg/ml Inj).

Woodicould

Re: PCa, ED, Trimix and Swinging--ADT

Postby Woodicould » Tue May 26, 2015 11:42 pm

If you are starting ADT, Dr. Snuffy Myers recommends an estrogen patch which will keep down the hot flashes and also help prevent bone loss. Check out askdrmyers.wordpress.com under "Bone Loss During ADT".
Prostate cancer age 65 with PSA 5.8. Biopsy Oct 2010. Gleason score of 7, 3+4 with perineural invasion. Stage II, T2cNXMX.
Jan-Feb 2011 radiation. Palladium-103 seed implant March 2011 (55 implants). Lupron treatment from Dec 2010 to Aug 2011 (8 months).

Return to “General Discussion”