Penis size

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
buckster

Re: Penis size

Postby buckster » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:52 am

shipper222001 wrote:Danny

I once read in a woimans magazine that only 20% of women got aroused seeing an erect penis but 37% did seeing a flaccid one. Interesting I would like to hear more women's views on this subject

My wife's biggest turn on was playing with my flacid penis until it was rock hard. That would always make her wet and ready for sex. Since my RP things are not the same so we have needed to find new ways to get her aroused.
That may explain why more women get more aroused by a flacid penis than an erect one. They like to watch and feel it grow.
Age 68. Married 49 years. Location Oregon. PCa at age 56. Open RP surgery and radiation treatment. Oral or injection drugs didn't work. Implanted 10/13/20. Titan Narrow Base 18cm with 1cm left and 1.5cm right rear tip extenders.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:07 pm

My wife also likes to watch me grow since Im very small when flaccid. She helps me with the trimix injections. After I inject, she rubs it in and likes to feel it get hard and expand in her hand and sometimes mouth. Women have told me they just think penis looks nicer and more sexy flaccid than erect, especailly circumsized, My current wife would never do oral on a man who wasnt.

Also my wife sadi that when her friends complain about their guy's penis , its always they too big especailly when they hit their cervix.

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:14 pm

buckster wrote:They like to watch and feel it grow.

Yes, for the first time seeing, the most important factor is the imagination. A woman just imagines how big and hard the dick might become.
Actually the process of controlling the "growth" causes some women to become addicted to the oral.

Speaking of imagination, that reminded me one interesting study. Women of different race and age were asked to pick the most sexy kind of sport. To the surprise of the researchers the absolute winner was... Formula 1. :roll:
Why?
The answer was really quite simple. Racers are all covered from the top of their head down to the body hidden within the car. So whatever a woman would imagine about a racer was the "reality" she was taking :D

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Never came close to Formula I racing, but I do a lot of autocrossing and occasional track days which require a hermit. My wife never seemed to be more romantic after attending an event. I guess actually previously seeing my dick spoiled the illusion.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:46 pm

Hi Guys, Just going to chuck in my fore pennies woth.
So if a women can only fill in the first 4 inchs, why do we all have more than that, me 6 i/2 inchs averige, good day 7 inchs with my cockring and thicker, which the wife loves either way.
so if so, about the 4 inchs, why are we not all 4 inchs then?
So to guys who think that way just put a stop at 4 inchs and see just what the wifes say, if you dare.
To the guys who are over blessed, then just use more lub and the women then will just love it with more slip.
OK in the UK, we have a saying, which goe's, big man big dick, small man all dick, big women big fanny, small women all fanny.
Now I can back that from a Forum Magizine letter, and its in one of there Sex Life Letter books, she 5ft 2 inchs, her boyfriend has 9 1/2 inchs and thick, just swallows it with no complants, and cant understand why so many women complaine about big dicks.
And the next peice of info is from Forum Magizine leter reply, is that the virgina can accommodate any size of penis, makes you think then, any size.
So just how many of your wives would just love you to have, just 4 inchs? O, mines a no,no.
Good Luck
NOHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:33 pm

As we all know penis size and vagina size varies. Usually all sizes gets the job done. Im a little under 6' and have no trouble satisfying the women I been with and fathering a child. I know a guy who is 4' erect and he has 4 kids so you see all sizes work.

Its like breasts. Im sure an A cup can nurse a child just as well as a DD cup

Maybe Ill get my wife to chime in on this from a woman's view

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:42 pm

I agree a 4" dick will get the job done. However a 7" dick can reach and stimulate areas in the vagina a 4" dick can not reach. However, that is not to say a 7" dick provides more pleasure, but it can provide a different feeling that a 4" cock can not provide.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Dwarren

You right. A 7"+ will provide a different feeling and it ISNT good. I been with a couple over 6" and they were uncomfortable!!!

Julie

Matthew

Postby Matthew » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:39 am

One other comment on this subject for consideration. I can garantee you there are couples where the man is huge and the women is somewhat tight and they are unhappy and unsatisfied. There are couples who both have wonderful bodies who in time cannot enjoy each other. IMO, sex is a intrical part of a intimate significant relationship. However, if any relationship is based on physical satisfaction through sex, it wont last long. Also, I garantee you some of these people move on to other relationships where some aspect of sex may be different such as penis size. Because the attraction and bond is built on more then the size of a penis, unless the guy has a midget penis, chances are she can reach ectasy in orgasm. For some of us, sex is part of something much deeper than the act itself. Sure there are times where the act itself is the focus but if it is the focus of the relationship, you will have to sleep around alot to keep the intensity of lust fullfilled regardless of size. Alot of people are looking for fulfillment through swinger lifestyles, trying out new stuff. Enjoy because no matter what size, the excitement will be short lived. For some reason the western world and entertainment are undervalueing the overall relationship for "sex" "looks" "size" as the fountain of fullfillment. It is out of balance and yes, is a lie ultimately. I used to do drugs. The "larger" dose I got the more I wanted even larger doses, Hence threesomes etc. At some point most humans have a longing for a meaningful relationship with one person and again, size.... unless it was already part of the package does not have as much fullfillment as some would have you believe (unless we have a 3" straw and she has a grand canyon entrance. It sells though so..... send me 19.99 for your pills to get a 12" penis and satisfy women like never before. Please send checks or cash to......

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:12 am

Matthew SO WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I agree

Return to “General Discussion”